Some as BIG AS YOUR HEAD!
Alright everyone, lets be real.
We have all had to stomach the “pizza face” look at one point or another… Even the “aliens” in “celeb-ville” have had to deal with the pepperoni!
But there are ways to minimize these pesky molehills!
Oh and you don’t have to go in debt while trying to pay for any ridiculous procedures… or use a year’s salary to buy eighteen different over-priced molasses thick concealers that wind up making you look like you have frosting on your face.
Hey Chris, Brit, Cam, and the rest of you, why don’t you try…
- Washing your pillowcases on a regular basis. Wait? Who does that?
- Eating vitamin-A rich foods. Bugs Bunny had it right!
- Keeping your hands off your face. Must… not… pop… blackheads!
- Washing your face twice a day. Morning and night. Morning and night.
- Avoiding excess makeup. Sorry clowns.
- Taking a potent multivitamin. Unless you eat 4 tons of kale a day, you need to toss a multivitamin in your trap.
- Including chromium and zinc in your diet. Don’t ask questions, just do it.
- Moving your booty! Run a marathon… walk around the block, SOMETHING!
- Stressing less. You SCREAMING at the doofus driving in front of you will do absolutely nothing to clear the traffic off the road.
So how do you keep your skin spotless? Any tips for…