Well what do you know!
This week is Food Allergy Awareness week, which means… we will all probably find out what other foods is “allergic” to!
Well, her microphone is gluten-free
Instead of paying attention to Miley’s retort after the media claimed she lost too much weight, go on and take a gander at a few celebrities who have actually been diagnosed with food allergies.
These celebrities are not just trying to GAIN more media attention by following some… “fad diet claim”.
Serena Williams: Peanuts
Ekaterina Makarova spiked Serena’s protein drink!
Billy Bob Thornton: Shellfish, Wheat and Dairy
His eyes are swelling shut! Someone get him to the hospital! Oh wait, it may just be the botox.
Drew Barrymore: Coffee and Garlic
Someone get this woman an epi-pen, STAT!
Halle Berry: Shrimp
Halle could roll around in cow shit and still look hot
Joshua Jackson: Peanuts
Joshua has a personal aid when he goes into anaphylactic shock
Don’t give me any shellfish b****
Food allergies really are no laughing matter though because some cases can be fatal… Clearly if you try and feed Clay any of the foods his body can’t handle, you run the risk of death too.
If you feel as though you may suffer just like these celebrities (Miley not included), check out some food allergy symptoms and consult your doctor right away.
So… Tell me:
- Do you suffer from food allergies?
- What symptoms arise when you eat the suspected foods?
- Do you think Miley Cyrus is a complete and utter joke?
- Do the Chuckie movies scare the PA-JESUS out of you?
- Food Allergies in the Workplace are Not Always What They Seem – Forbes (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- Celebrating Food Allergy Awareness Week with Peanut Allergy Testing (thefoodallergymom.wordpress.com)
- Gluten-Free Isn’t For Me (blogher.com)
- Health Canada’s tips on managing food allergies (life.nationalpost.com)