Some of you may get your bubbles from a jacuzzi…
And some of you might get them from watching Kelly Ripa on Live with Kelly and Michael every morning.
While I too get my bubbles from both of those places…
Should this fizzy drink be looked upon as unhealthy or should it receive a GOLD STAR? Watch the latest GiGi Eats to find out:
I, myself am slightly obsessed with: Arrowhead Sparkling Mountain Water – because I love all of their flavors, and honestly, this brand wrecks the least amount of havoc on my stomach – or in other words, it doesn’t make my tummy look like Britney Spears ala 2007.
Okay, Okay, Just Kidding! She’s pregnant in this picture! HOWEVER: I can look that pregnant even though I am NOT with child!
SO TELL ME:
- Where do you get your bubbles from?
- Have you ever heard about this carbonated water debate?
- If you could chill in a hot tub (ha ha ha – oh the irony) with two sexy celebrities, who would they be?
- Who has a Soda Stream? What’s your favorite flavor to carbonate?
- Does your stomach feel like it’s going to explode when you drink too much fizziness?
- Club soda or champagne?
- What’s your favorite flavor of seltzer?
- GOOD GOD there are so many names for carbonated water – what do you call it?