Like oh my gawd! I am totally buggin’ over the way yum dish The Food Pervert and I just made. Duh!
Do we ever make anything not phat?
Want the 411? Well check out the latest GiGi Eats video…
You’ll go ballistic with shock over how easy this recipe is!
- 3 Leeks
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Box of Vegetable Broth
- Optional: Basil or Pasrley* to taste
- Cut and clean leeks. Diced and place in pot (or you can sautee leeks in olive oil and garlic in a sautee pan and then place in pot).
- Cut cauliflower into chunks and place in pot.
- Dice garlic and add to pot.
- Pour entire box of vegetable broth into pot.
- Bring pot to boil and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Transfer contents of pot to a food processor or blender and whirl away!
- LET COOL!!!!! And then serve!
This recipe really does other food a crutch because it’s totally HEALTHY and the perfect base for other recipes… Or you can digest this soup right on it’s own!
Won’t lie to you though… This dish is a full on MONET. It looks pretty from far away but… Up close it’s a big ol mess. But a yummy mess. I ain’t cleaning it up though. AS IF.
Alright, I’m outtie!
But do tell me…
- Are you clueless in the kitchen?
- How many times have you seen the movie Clueless? (AS IF… You’ve never seen this movie!)
- What’s your favorite soup recipe?
- Do share the fall recipe you DROOL OVER!
- Have you ever bird-fed someone? (Alicia did that to her kid… Yum?)
- If you could throw three ingredients into a blender, what would you put in there?
- Any celebrity recipes you want me and Tara to cook up next?
- What are some of your favorite Clueless quotes/references?
*I was supplied with these herbs to taste test them.