You read that right.
Paris Hilton is back in the headlines but not for getting into a cat-fight with her regulars… Ahem, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Amanda Bynes… But because she is openly jealous of Spaghetti Squash!
Paris only wishes she had the power to regulate blood sugar; only one of the many amazing things that Spaghetti Squash can do.
While Spaghetti Squash goes in and out of season, much like many celebrities; unlike some celebrities, Spaghetti Squash always comes back into the limelight on top.
Sorry Ms. Hilton but you will never be as powerful as Spaghetti Squash, so you might as well just cook up a batch like the rest of us!
But first, to further rub it in your face about how inferior you are to this mighty winter staple, why not check out just how this squash can really do no wrong.
THROW some Spaghetti Squash at me! Or just link up your recipe(s)!
BONUS POINTS, if you link up GiGi-approved dishes! I may just make them on GiGi Eats!
SO TELL ME…
- Did you have a rough time saying spaghetti when you were younger? Do you recall how you said it?
- Have you ever used Spaghetti Squash as a bowling ball?
- How sexy are my hair extensions?
- Who do you prefer: Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian?
- Did you know Spaghetti Squash was a fruit, not a vegetable?
- Do you have a gluten intolerance?
- Who is Mr. Sketti?
- By the way, I can’t actually bash on P. Hilton… One time I was in the same room as her and she came up to me and said, “You’re like, really pretty”… So I guess, I’m like… a “big” fan now. Ha Ha Ha Ha!