Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Oh excuse me, I’m just laughing my ass off over here. Hey now, laughing is healthy and should really be on your new year resolution list!
The reason why I am cackling my way to a heart attack (I currently look like a Hyena having a seizure, in case you were wondering) is because Josie from YumYucky and I JOINED FORCES to bring you the latest GiGi Eats video.
I highly recommend that you pull on some adult diapers prior to watching this…
You have been warned.
If you can recall, me being in WYOMING puts a DAMPER on my video making abilities… Which is why the quality of my videos (within this video) are… Not… So… Good…
Seriously Apple? I am now more impressed when I hear that Kim Kardashian went grocery shopping than I am with your phones… Okay, I certainly wouldn’t go THAT FAR!
If you’ve never ventured over to Josie’s blog, you’ve most certainly been living in a BOMB SHELTER much like Brendan Fraser in that movie BLAST FROM THE PAST. Josie has a one of a kind personality that will undoubtedly lure you in! Must I continue to regale over the woman? You can see how truly hysterical she is in our video!
SO TELL ME…
- Would you rather book yourself a one way ticket to the Bahamas or would you rather curl up on the couch with a good book?
- Pumpkin Pie or Cabbage? Is that even a question?
- Couch Potato or Hot Potato?
- How do you relax when you feel like kicking someone’s head over a field goal post?
- Anyone else notice how crappy iPhone video quality can be? UGH!
- Would you rather get tangled up in spaghetti squash or spaghetti?
- What’s one of your flaws that you hope to work on this year?
- Do you think Josie and I should work together on more videos?
- And to clear up any confusion or questions… Yes, that was me… You know what I am talking about… (hint: ABC)