Give me an A
Give me a Z
Give me a P
But… It’s PROBABLY an abbreviation for a really long ingredient in the food you might be currently eating…
Look the label… Am I right? Even if I am not, I know I am close!
I was given the opportunity to see a pre-screening of the new Jason Bateman movie, BAD WORDS…
A movie about a 40-year old who takes on some pretty BRILLIANT 8th graders in spelling bee competitions… Why you might ask? Well, you’ll just have to go see the flick! Duh!
This movie really got me thinking though… About long words in foods we tend to chow down on… EVEN THOUGH we haven’t a clue what they actually are!
This is the only time RUBBERNECKING is acceptable!
So… TELL ME
- Grab a packaged food closest to you and look at the ingredients. What is the longest word on the ingredients list?
- What is your STAPLE BAD WORD?
- Are you a Jason Bateman fan? Have you heard of the movie Bad Words?
- Can you remember the weirdest combination of foods you used to eat when you were little? DO TELL!
- Do you remember 8th grade?
- Guess what CASTOREUM is!