If you’ve ever been set up on a blind date before, you know just how traumatizing they can be!
Sometimes a little help is necessary!
If you blend Chris Harrison, Patti Stanger and Giada de Laurentiis together (smoothie style) you’ll get me, the Matcha Match Maker. My job is to weed out the duds from the studs for Miss Matcha! I have narrowed down many qualified food bachelors to four extremely suitable contenders for the scrumptious Green Goddess.
Curious about Matcha’s Studly Gentlemen Callers? Well then, meet the eligible bachelors:
While Paul might have a hard and tough-looking exterior, when he warms up, he is extremely mushy.
Chris Coconut Oil:
Chris has been plagued as a bad boy for quite some time but this is only because he was committed for a crime he did not perpetuate. He is in fact a lover and will cherish the love of his life’s heart, forever.
Peter Protein Powder:
Peter is the life of the party and always knows how to pump up anyone’s mood when they’re feeling down and out.
The sweetest of the bunch, Steven has no problem showing his sensitive side. He will most likely shower Miss Matcha with sweet-nothings on the regular if matched up together.
So who does Miss Matcha choose? Well, you’ll just have to watch and see!
SO TELL ME…
- Tell me the truth, have you ever tried on-line dating? Any horror or success stories?
- Do you find online/reality show dating to be the norm these days?
- Have you ever tried Matcha Green Tea Powder? Thoughts?
- Share your Matcha Green Tea Powder Love-Match RECIPES! (LEAVE LINKS PEOPLE)
- If you were Miss Matcha, who would you have chosen are your “love match”?
- Are you a fan of The Bachelor/The Bachelorette? Who wants to start a bet with me on who’s going to win this season?
(Click pic for deets!)
My fellow Dude Foodie, Whitney and I, also known as the Fit & Funny Foodies, hosted another LIVE COOK-A-LONG, this time featuring VEGA SPORT! We are all about the #FUELYOURSELFBETTER campaign Vega has started, so check out the SCRUMPTIOUSNESS Whitney and I will be preparing!! Since this is a LIVE EVENT… WHO KNOWS what might happen!!! Will be posting a RECAP next week!
Linked to: #StrangebutGood