The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Chevy.
The band Fountains of Wayne made us believe that Stacy’s mom “has got it going on”… However, I beg to differ.
I believe Stacy herself has GOT IT GOING ON!
But wait, who’s Stacy?
Wolfie is currently on a spa vacation, so it’s all good!
Honestly, other cars bring Stacy‘s photo with them to the mechanic and ask to look just like her because she’s got all the bells and whistles!
Stacy’s got quite the entertainment package! She rivals AMC Movie Theaters for sure!
With movie theater seating too… She could fit an ENTIRE football team in her trunk! Yep…
Since Stacy is relatively new to the Los Angeles area, I thought I would give her a tour of the sights… She doesn’t need the TMZ Tour Bus in order to stalk her celebrity idol, Cher!
(Zoom in to get the full scoop on the where-abouts of our excursion!)
1. Rodeo Drive
Stacy got a glimpse of her first “celebrity”: Joe Manganiello‘s stunt double walking across the street…
Stacy really wanted to see this iconic sign right off Santa Monica Boulevard! Tip: NEVER and I mean NEVER take Santa Monica Boulevard, unless you want to get to your destination in 5 hours.
3. LACMA – Los Angeles County Museum of Arts
4. NBC Universal/E!/Esquire/Oxygen
And Ken Baker of E! News, and the author of How I Get Skinny, Famous & Fall Madly In Love, saw us and wanted to hang out and watch, what else, E! News! Justin Bieber… Don’t stop causing a ruckus or else Ken will be out of a job!
5. The Original Farmer’s Market at the Grove
Showed Stacy MY gas station!
6. Hollywood Boulevard
(PS: Behind us = Chinese Theater – where the Oscars/Academy Awards take place)
7. Capital Records
8. Griffith Observatory/ Hollywood Sign
9. Universal Studios
10. Warner Brothers Lot
11. Walt Disney Animation Building
Working on our tans!
13. Santa Monica
A waterproof bike light would be amazing if it rains in Santa Monica… Lets do a rain dance to get out of this drought Stacy!
14. Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu
15. Cher’s House
16. Zuma Beach, Malibu
17. Los Angeles International Airport/LAX
This is why LAX has such a bad reputation however Stacy and I grinned and bared it… We were picking up some “precious cargo”.
19. Home base! Our Farewells!
SO TELL ME…
- Have you ever truly explored the city you live in?
- If you participated in #ChevyFitTrip, what ONE landmark in your city would you showcase?
- What’s your favorite kind of car?
- What’s your car’s name?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What celebrity would you like to have accompany you on a cross-country road trip?
Even though this car has enough room as a 747… Monty fails to think so!