Alas, we have since
toilet papered the casting director’s houses gotten over it and now make YouTube videos… Did you know Stephanie fills in for me when I am not feeling quite up to make a video? I bet you didn’t because people truly have a had time telling us apart!
Well, look at us now! On screen, TOGETHER, for the first, and definitely not the last, time!
The reason for the DOUBLE TROUBLE… Is because we are celebrating BIRTHDAY WEEK! Not only is it our birthday this week (uh… What was June 26th?) but it’s also our OTHER sister, Daniele’s birthday too!
Daniele requested we re-create a heart-stopping old favorite snack that she (and I) have not eaten in… Oh about 12 years, if not longer.
As you all very well know, I do not eat wheat, dairy, gluten, sugar, soy, nuts, eggs and fruits (except for very low sugar ones), and neither does Daniele. Stephanie, yes, she eats some of these things BUT… She is a VEGAN! How TWIN SISTERS could have such different eating habits is BEYOND ME!
That being said, Stephanie and I had to concoct a HEALTHY POP TART RECIPE, that everyone’s stomach could enjoy… Watch the video to see if we accomplish this American Ninja Warrior like challenge…
HOW TO MAKE THESE TARTS POP!!
These may look like avocado stuffed tortillas, but boy will your taste buds be confused when you take a bite!
Ingredients for Crust:
Ingredients for Filling:
- 1 Scoop Sun Warrior, Warrior Blend Protein Powder, Vanilla
- 1 Scoop Phood, Chocolate Caramel Protein Powder
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tsp Baking Stevia
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Coconut Butter
- 1 Tsp Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup (optional)
- Barlean’s Mint Chocolate Chip Omega Swirl (optional topping)
- Xylitol Honey (optional topping)
If you feel like popping your tart, click here for directions!
SO TELL ME…
- If you were a pop tart flavor, what flavor would you be and why?
- Do you stash a box or two of pop tarts in your closet so you don’t have to share with anyone?
- Can you guess the average amount of calories in 2 pop tarts?
- Do you have a sister? Or better yet, do you have a twin?
- Full House or Sister, Sister?
- Have you gotten rid of trans fatty acids from your diet? What about high fructose corn syrup?
- OMG I just realized… Pop Tarts are TWINS TOO!!! Two identical tarts per package!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AMAZING SISTER, DANIELE… I love you very very very much, and I hope you enjoy this recipe…. And of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my OTHER STUNNING SISTER, STEPHANIE!!!
Linked to: Strange but Good, Waste Not Want Not Wednesday, Wow Link Up