Riddle me this…
What’s dark brown… Moist… And can be rather dense.
Really… Did your mind REALLY… Just go there.
HOW OLD ARE YOU?! Let’s practice some maturity people!
So no. I am NOT talking about THAT.
Get your mind out of the shitter. Literally?
Now while you have probably completely lost your appetite at this point, thinking about… Well… YOU KNOW…
I am going to try my best to bring it on back!
Did that help?
Eh, you’re probably now just thinking…
“If elephants could talk… I wonder what language they would speak…”
You’re in luck, though… Because I cannot speak any of those African languages (just good ol‘ English)… So you will be able to read the rest of this blog post.
However, at this point, you might be confused AF… Just like you would be if three people were screaming different African dialects at you!
But I promise you, you’re totally about to give me brownie points…
You know you want to get DOWN with this dark brown… Moist and rather dense creation… So click play to see what my friend Alex and I created in the kitchen! Alex thought they were pretty “bitchin'” hence the pretty GENIUS recipe name!
Bitchin’ Blondie Brownie Hybrids
served with vanilla coconut milk ice cream
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 cup Vanilla & Chocolate Protein Powder (mix the two together)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1 Egg
- 12 drops Capella Flavor Drops, Vanilla
- 3 tbs Unsweetened Coconut Milk
For the dairy-free creamy topper…
- 1 can Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 serving Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbs Erythritol
- 15 drops Capella Flavor Drops, Vanilla
So you don’t FUDGE this up… Here’s what you must do…
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all brownie ingredients into a blender or food processor and whirl away.
- Coat a baking dish with non-stick spray and then spread brownie batter evenly on pan.
- Bake brownies for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- While brownies… Brown… Whip out your ice cream maker*… Add all those ingredients to the contraption and let it do its thing for at least 20 minutes.
- By the time the brownies are DONE… Your ice cream should almost be done as well, so let the brownies cool a tiny bit and then GOBBLE UP!
*If you don’t have an ice cream maker, that’s totally cool (har har)… Just put all the ingredients into a blender and puree. You might have to add a little ice for a thicker consistency… Play around with it and see!
So Tell Me…
- How many brownies have you eaten in one sitting?
- Have you ever added anything weird to a brownie recipe if you’ve made them before?
- What do you like to pair brownies with?
- Blondies or Brownies?
- If you were able to cook with me in the kitchen, what would you want to make together?
- Are you proficient in any African languages?