HASTA LA VISTA U.S.A…
Wait, no… I am French, I should be saying Au Revoir!
But, I am not jetting over to Spain or France…
Want to know my FLIGHTPLAN?
I fly to Auckland, New Zealand (North Island) NON-STOP (13 hours of bliss!) on December 28th, where I will be bringing in the New Year! I’ll let you all know what 2015 is like before you get there!
Then I soar on over to Queenstown, New Zealand (South Island) January 5th where I will luge down the Kiwi Birdlife park, among other things…
And then I coast over to Sydney, Australia to see The Big Man’s World, on his turf, on January 8th…
And back to the states I come January 11th!
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! (If only Leo was coming with!)
Right….. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. (If you can tell me what movie this quote is from, I will send you a gift from NZ or AUS – And I am not kidding!)
I made a little video for all of you explaining what’s to be expected for the next few weeks on the blog…
Buckle Up… This video is quite the take off! Plus, it’s the LAW!
There better not be any MOTHERF*CKIN’ SNAKES ON MY MOTHERFU*CKIN’ PLANE!!
I am going to be taking TONS of photos… If you stalk me on social media, it will be as if you’re WITH ME! (And I need some travel buddies since I am actually going alone!)
- Follow me on Instagram
- Twitter with me…
- Follow me on Facebook
- And if you miss me, just watch all my YouTube videos!
So tell me…
- Have you ever been played with Kiwis in NZ or hopped with Kangaroos in AUS? If yes, what should I do/see?
- What is your favorite movie dealing with planes?
- Can you tell me where the quote: “looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue,” is from? I will seriously send you a gift from down under! (First 4 people to guess right, and DON’T CHEAT!)
- If you could hop on a plane right now, where would you go and why?
- Have you ever wanted a pet Kangaroo?
- Australian/New Zealand accents, yay or nay? (Is this a stupid question?)