I like to consider myself a very giving person…
However… Don’t mistaken GIVING for SHARING… Because a sharer… I am not.
Especially… When it comes to…
SALMON SKIN HANDROLLS!!
Or really, any food on MY plate for that matter.
Now if I give YOU food, by all means, shove your head right into it…
Forks and knives? Those are for wimps!
But again… Don’t you even THINK about diving head-first into my plate (or even look at me like you want to try a bite)…
Unless of course, you have a death wish.
Whoops! Things just got a little morbid for a split second there… And this is supposed to be a happy post because it’s my birthday week!
Hold the phone!
WHAT ON EARTH AM I HOLDING IN MY HANDS.
That can’t be… No… That’s not…
HA! Tricked you!
PA-LEEZE… Did you really think I would voluntarily give myself an excruciatingly torturous stomach ache?!
I mean, I may come off as someone who likes to play with fire and juggle knives but when it comes to abdominal misery… I do my best to try and not anger the beast…
So instead of doing an ice cream barrel keg stand in honor of my birth…
I decided to have a sensuous rendezvous with my brand new ice cream maker…
So I could CONTROL what goes into my cool, creamy, birthday cake inspired sweet treat.
Yes, I could be classified as a control freak.
But hey, I might be a freak, but as I mentioned earlier, I am also a GIVER… And I am GIVING YOU…
The latest GiGi Eats… Go check it out, as a birthday gift, to me!
It’s pretty SWEET if you ask me!
Charged Up Coconut Custard!
- 1 can Lite Coconut Milk
- 1 package/scoop Everlast Vanilla Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 tbs Natvia Stevia
- 11 drops Capella Flavor Drops, Cake Batter
- Stevia-Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips, optional
- Buy an ice cream maker (BEST INVESTMENT EVER!)
- Freeze ice cream bowl over night (12 – 16 hours)
- Take bowl out of freezer, put mixing paddle in bowl and place lid over the top. Turn on the ice cream maker and add all of your ingredients.
- Let concoction churn for roughly 20 minutes.
- Time to get brain freeze!
So tell me…
- How did you celebrate the last birthday you had?
- What was the most EPIC birthday surprise you ever received? I received a PHENOMENAL surprise this year for my birthday!
- What’s your favorite type of birthday treat?
- Do you mind sharing food with others? Or do you go bat-shit crazy like moi?
- What celebrity looks far older than he or she really is?
- If you had to get me a present, what would you get me? BAH HA HA! You don’t have to answer that! (I sound like a greedy bitch, I SWEAR I am a giver).
Can you guess what I wished for? It might have something to do with you…
– Subscribing to my YouTube channel…
– Following me on Instagram…
– Or even, maybe… Downloading my APP! Say what?!