As I write this… I’m sitting in the spacious kitchen of Giada De Laurentiis.
The aromas of olive oil, shallots, cloves and white wine are wafting through my nose… Signaling my stomach to start growling like a lion.
Okay, no. I am really just standing (yep, I have a standing desk) in my kitchen, inhaling the stench coming from my garbage disposal and my trash bag that should have been taken out a few days ago… Why is my RENUZIT Red Velvet Cake Gel Air Freshener NOT working?
Screw the air freshener, what I really just need to do is whip up a recipe from Weeknights With Giada… Who wants some grilled fish kebobs with parsley and garlic or are sweet and spicy greek meatballs more your flavor… (I know a few of you out there who like your balls! Laura… Lindsey… Jody… Brittany…)
And yes, you can make a recipe from this book on the weekend too!
The other day I got the chance to hang out with Giada. We gushed about everything from slathering coconut oil on our faces and our hair (she is the spokeswoman for Clairol by the way), to how to drop those last few pounds, to Bobby Flay cooking up wild boar, to secrets from the current season of The Next Food Network Star to… Who Giada would rather take a bite out of… Yes, I said “who” not “what”.
If you’re curious about how Giada keeps her tiny frame despite eating even the most “evil” of foods or who she thinks would win an Iron Chef like battle between her, Bobby Flay and Alton Brown, then why not listen to my interview with the hottie-chef!
This is one skinny chef you can certainly trust!
Are you officially drooling? Well then further satisfy your Giada craving by cooking up one of her scrumptious recipes…
Good 4th of July recipe, no?
So tell me…
- Who would you take a bite out of… Between those two?!
- Are you a Giada fan?
- Who wants a GIGI EATS CELEBRITIES T-shit?! Water Bottle? (ah ha ha! I wrote t-shit and I ain’t changing it)
- What do you think about the Paula Deen controversy?
- Did you know Paula Deen has a website dedicated to her riding things? What if Giada had a website dedicate to her licking olive oil off of things? That could get… Inappropriate!
- If you were given turkey bacon, sun-dried tomatoes and seaweed, what would you make?
- What is your favorite show on the Food Network?
- Who would you like me to interview next?
- Do you believe in the “everything in moderation” tip Giada lives by?
- What’s your favorite food to cook?
- Who likes balls?
- You’re at a wedding… Chicken or Fish?