The dog days of SUMMER… Woof.
It’s a universal truth that… SUMMER… SOOOOOO hot right now.
I bet those Jenner girls along with their ridiculously “caked” minions are all TOTES JELLY of SUMMER… Because she is just naturally hot.
I wonder if these “asselfie”-taking obsessed ladies would be jealous of me around this time of year too because when the heat from the sweltering sun gets to me, I tend to turn into a pissed-off double-humped camel… And you know, camels have quite the PUCKER… And those ladies love themselves some big KISSERS.
The heat isn’t the only thing that transforms me into an enraged desert moose, though…
DOGS… They make me FUME as well.
I’m talking about the dogs that are typically hugged by processed, nutritionally-voice, cylindrical white flour buns… And enjoyed on steamy SUMMER days.
Frankfurters. Sausages. Wieners.
Whatever you’d like to call them… They’re repulsive.
In fact, hot dogs actually remind me of the Jenner girls, and their older sisters, in a way, because hot dogs are so processed (much like those ladies), you don’t even really know where they actually came from.
That being said, Cassie (a.k.a. Super Fit Babe) and I know exactly WHERE the foods in the recipes we are DEVOURING this week came from. However, my thought process in coming up with said recipes… ACTUALLY sort of remind me of both hot dogs and those baby hookers (?)…. In that, I have NO IDEA where they came from!
HOT DOG… These “Dogs” Are GOOD!
For the Poultry Dogs
- 1/2 Pound Ground Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Pound Ground Turkey Breast
- 3 oz Roasted Sweet Potato
- 2 Tsp Cappy’s Dry Rub Seasoning
For the Fish Dogs
- 1 Can Wild Salmon in Water/Juices
- 1 Can Lite Tuna in Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Tapioca Flour
- 2 Tsp Bagel Spice (Sesame Seeds, Onion, Garlic, Poppy Seeds, & Caraway Seeds)
For Both “Hotties” (optional)
- Romaine Lettuce Boats
- Sugar-Free Ketchup, Yellow Mustard, Hot Sauce, Chutney, Tapenade, etc.
So Tell Me…
- What are the weirdest toppings you’ve ever put on a hotdog?
- Are you a fan of hot dogs?
- Have you ever made your own hotdogs/sausages?
- Do you love your blender, or would you rather use your own arm’s strength?
- Who here follows Cassie?!
- Can you guess what the significance of June 26th is?