Tara Reid and Creamsicles have a lot of similar not so sexy attributes…
But to name just two...
They’re both orange (most of the time)…
And… They’re both full of artificial chemicals and ingredients.
Sorry Tara, I just couldn’t resist.
If the saying, “you are what you eat” is true… Then Tara must be subsisting solely on Creamsicles (okay, and maybe Cheetos as well).
Sadly, I don’t think I will be able to save Tara from her demons, however, all is not lost for the Creamsicle, because I have come up with a way to save it from its unattractive qualities…
BEHOLD… The Creamless Creamsicle!
Vanilla, Orange & Strawberry Sherbert “Creamsicle”
- 1 cup unsweetened, Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 10 grams Vanilla Protein Powder (I used NuZest)
- 10 grams Strawberry Protein Powder (I used NuZest)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Orange Juice from Fresh Orange
This is how you get CREAMED!
SO TELL ME…
- Creamsicles, yay or nay?
- Are you ready for FALL or do you think SUMMER went by too quickly?
- Do you think Tara Reid can be saved?
- Do you think the Original Creamsicle could KILL Great White Sharks?
- What’s your favorite ORANGE food?
BY THE WAY… BLISSFUL BRITT is VISITING ME THIS WEEK!!!! Off to Santa Monica, Venice, Malibu, Hollywood, DisneyLand, and MOREEEE we go!