A majority of college experiences include pulling…
1. The Matthew Mcconaughey
– The act of experimenting with certain drugs… Resulting in stripping down naked, dancing around wildly while playing bongos only to shove a cop who came to the scene, after a noise complaint was filed… Consequently earning “silver cuffs”.
2. The David Hasselhoff
– The act of imbibing far too much… Resulting in an epic video made of you making love to a gluttonous cheeseburger on the floor of your bathroom… That could in fact lead to job loss and rehab for
food sex addiction alcohol addiction.
3. The Britney Spears
– The act of randomly getting hitched in Vegas… Only to divorce after recognizing your stupidity… Causing anxiety and depression, which you believe can only be medicated by copious amounts of stimulants… Resulting in crazy actions such as: shaving your head, starting your own religion, rocking pink turtle necks, bashing car windows with umbrellas, and going to Mars?
While all of these “acts” happen frequently on and near college campuses, the most common thing that happens at university is…
4. The Lindsay Lohan (yes, she’s back!)… But circa 1998, in the movie: The Parent Trap
– The act of dipping an entire package of Oreos into a huge jar of trans-fat laden peanut butter at midnight… While cramming for a cumulative “you’re going to DIE if you do not pass” exam… That will determine your life’s path.
When a friend from college came to visit this past weekend, she confessed that she still pulls one of these stunts on the regular.
While I would have given her “mad props” if she disclosed to me that she were “Matthew McConaughey-ing”… Sadly, she revealed that she is in fact channeling… Lindsay.
Learning this almost made me full on Britney Spears… Luckily, I do have A LITTLE self-control… Thus I was able to collect myself… And actually get INSPIRED by my friend’s midnight food bestie.
Check out the latest GIGI EATS to see… WHAT exactly my friend and I made and whether or not it was SUCCESSFUL!
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa (Ghirardelli)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 4 tbs Coconut Butter
- 1 tbs Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract (Capella Flavor Drops)
- 2 tbs Xylitol Sweetened “Honey” (Nature’s Hollow)
- 1 tbs Erythritol (Swerve)
Cream for the filling…
- 3 tbs Coconut Butter
- 1 tbs Vanilla Protein Powder (NuZest)
- 2 tbs Water
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbs Xylitol Sweetened Honey (Nature’s Hallow)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (have fun trying not to sample the batter!)
- Pour batter on parchment paper and flatten.
- Take cookie cutter and cut circles.
- Bake circles in the oven for roughly 10 – 12 minutes (longer if they’re still “mooshy”).
- As cookies bake, prepare cream filling by combining all ingredients in another bowl.
- Remove cookies from oven, let cool.
- Once cooled, fill cookies with a thick layer of creamy filling.
- Sandwich cookie together and I dare you to limit yourself to just ONE!
SO TELL ME…
- Which college “act” are you guilty of committing?
- How do you eat an Oreo?
- What is your favorite unhealthy cookie snack?
- It’s midnight… You’re hungry… What do you do?
- What is your favorite, yet most repulsive sounding snack you are embarrassed to admit you adore?
- Is there a food you cannot be in the same room with, without wanting to completely inhale it? If so, WHAT? – Can you guess what mine is?
ON THE TOPIC OF FRIENDS…
WHO WANTS TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AT IDEA WORLD FITNESS BLOGFEST 2015 with Sweat PINK in Los Angeles… From July 16 – 19th?!?!
YOU’RE IN LUCK because I am GIVING AWAY THREE PASSES! SERIOUSLY – THREE (3) PASSES!!
ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY… RIGHT NOW!!!