I have to say, for a dirty mind like mine… As I have established in the past… In-N-Out is probably my favorite fast food restaurant name because it serves as a “playground” for my naughty (and VIVID) imagination!
Unfortunately, while In-N-Out boasts being a “healthier” fast food chain (and has my brain swinging on monkey bars), this joint acts more like the bully near the seesaw for your health (albeit healthier than say… Taco Bell’s XXL Stuft Burrito).
Because of this, I decided to wrangle in Armen to be the Robin to my Batman and help me in fighting off* In-N-Out‘s FOOD VILLAINS!
Check out just how BAD ASS WE ARE!
NO ONE would mess with us on the jungle gym!
You too can be a FOOD HERO… Just grab your CAPE and these ingredients!
Serves 1 – 2 (Depending on how hungry you are)
- 1/2 pound 100 % grass-fed ground beef
- 2 thick slices of a medium sized onion
- 2 thick slices of a medium sided tomato
- 4 – 6 large butter lettuce leaves
- 2 dill pickle spears, diced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp olive oil (for cooking purposes)
- salt and pepper to tasteFor instructions on how to get IN-N-OUT of YOUR KITCHEN… Click here!
SO TELL ME…
- Have you ever sunk your pearly whites into one of In-N-Out‘s “blissful” burgers?
- What situations do you like to get IN N OUT of in under 5 minutes?
- How do you take your meat? (Or veggie meat… ha!)
- Do you healthify your orders when eating out?
- Would you go skinny dipping in Thousand Island dressing?
- If you were a superhero, what would your superhero GET UP look like?