Still in the car!
Do you realize what this means?
If your guess is…
“you must have pregnancy brain…” Well you are EXTREMELY FAR from being right…
OR if your guess is…
“you have $2.99 melting in the back seat of your car…” Okay, technically, yes, you’re correct.
However, if your guess is, “you’re a clatatrofu**ing, hot mess…” Welp, you wouldn’t be all that far from the truth…
The actual answer to this jeopardy question though is… I created another random-ass recipe for YOU, courtesy of my bizarre think tank… And fellow blogger, Brittany’s peculiar head attic.
When our freakishly uncustomary crackerjacks combine….
#Blogging is such a wonderful thing. I’ve met some of my best friends through it, including @brittanyyyy425! I have to thank the #Internet, or excuse me, #AlGore (for inventing it? LOL) and then I have to thank #wordpress, #fitfluential, #sweatpink, #ggs, #youtube, #writing, #fitness, #food, #foodporn, #laughing, #immaturehumor, #balls and SO MUCH MORE for allowing me to “meet” such amazing people!!!!!!! I love you all so much, and I couldn’t be #happier!!! Now all of you, go #workout!!! A photo posted by Geneviève (GiGi) (@gigieats) on
GO WEIRD RECIPE!
And with that, I give you… The latest GiGi Eats… (Britt not included, YET!)
What A Hunk… Vanilla N’Oatmeal
(Or maybe this is actually just sweet cauliflower?)
Purchase these ingredients…
- 1 – 2 cups frozen cauliflower (you can use raw)
- 1/3 cup flax milk, unsweetened
- 1 scoop protein powder, about 13.5 grams (any flavor, I used NuZest – get 15% off by using GiGi at checkout)
- 1 1/2 tbs cinnamon (can use more or less depending on your cinnamon-obsession)
- 1/2 tbs coconut oil (I used vanilla infused coconut oil by Primal Essence)
- 1/3 cup diced & roasted butternut squash
To make this weird “masterpiece”…
- Take a digestive enzyme and a probiotic if you do not digest cruciferous vegetables well (step optional).
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl (or your blender).
- Mix together (or puree).
- Transfer to a sauce pan to warm up.
- Pour into your favorite bowl and scarf!
Oh and for your information… Here is the NUTRITION COMPARISON between:
Craptastical Quaker Oatmeal Banana Nut Protein-Rich Instant Oatmeal (one packet, unprepared)
- Calories: 240
- Fat: 5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 40 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Sugar: 12 grams
And… What A Hunk, Vanilla N’Oatmeal (one whole recipe according to thorough Google-ing and extreme mathematical skill)
- Calories: 198
- Fat: 8.7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 19.3 grams
- Fiber: 8.3 grams
- Sugar: 4 grams
SO TELL ME…
- Where is the weirdest place you’ve found your salt shaker?
- What’s your staple breakfast go-to?
- Are you a morning person?
- When are you typically a hot mess?
- Do you tend to like recipes that others might not?
- Who is/are your blogger bestie(s)?!
What’s in my #bowl? Or I guess ramekin… You’ll have to wait until tomorrow to know for sure, but it’s definitely a #strangebutgood (a la @sprint2thetable) that @brittanyyyy425 & I thought of… And just to emphasize that fact, I thought I’d show off my #strangebutgood @hahahoodies …. It’s only even more appropriate that my #hoodie is a #unicorn because in the #food world, that’s what this #recipe is too! Was that a stretch? I think NOT! Happy #Monday! 😜👍🏻🍚
This unicorn of a recipe inspired me to reveal my unicorn status, as I chowed down on the couch.
GiGi is to Unicorn (ugh, sorry to go all 3rd person on you) as Peter Parker is to Spiderman… We are what we are but we try to hide our identities unless truly necessary. Well, this recipe made it 100% necessary to show you my true colors… In my case, it’s purple.
If you feel as though your inner spirit animal, beast, food, superhero, etc., etc. needs to shine through… THEN head on over to HA HA HOODIES. Guaranteed you will find your inner being… Or at least your HALLOWEEN COSTUME for this year!