So you think supermodels don’t eat.
That FORK is WORKING IT into Kate Moss‘s mouth!
Tyra Banks is MAKING LOVE to the Twinkie…
Alessandra Ambrosio is “tearing the sheet” out of those fries and steak!
The Food Pervert and I… Auditioning for the next Carl’s Jr ad?
Clearly… Supermodels eat.
Wait… You didn’t know Pervy and I are supermodels? Were you born yesterday?
Tee He He.
Welp… I guess if you were… Then I am going to have to introduce you to the inspiration behind The Food Pervert and my latest Book To Plate video…
Hopefully, you remember what Book To Plate is. To remind you REAL quick though… It’s the series where The Perv and I take celebrity “authored” books… And recreate recipes from or create recipes inspired by said books.
In her book, she discusses the importance of eating high quality protein as well as loading up on the FIBER… (You see… SHE EATS TOO!)
So we decided to implement said SMART ideas into our latest creation.
Say Hello to our MEATZA MODELS in the latest Book To Plate video BELOW!
For MY PERSONAL ‘ZA
- 1/2 LBS ground grass fed/finished beef (The Butcher Box supplied us with this ground meat)
- 1/2 CUP minced cauliflower*
- 1/4 CUP minced carrots*
- 2 – 3 TBS tomato sauce
- 1/4 CUP (or less) diced onion*
- Zucchini slices* (and anything else you’d like), for topping
- Salt & pepper to taste
Model your meat after a pizza…
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees.
- Put your ground meat into a bowl and add the cauliflower and the carrots. Season with salt and pepper (and if you have other herbs/spices on hand… Throw them in there too!)
- Once meat and vegetables are all mixed together… Flatten meat out into a pizza shape on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for roughly 10 – 12 minutes.
- While the meat cooks, prepare your toppings. I sliced up zucchini rounds and minced up baby onions, courtesy of Melissa’s Produce…
- When the meat is cooked, take it out**, top it with your pizza toppings and throw back in the oven for another five to 10 minutes depending on how COOKED you want your toppings.
- Remove from oven… Plate on a bed of lettuce or make the SUPERMODEL SALAD we made in the video… And strut a slice in your mouth?
* Thank you Melissa’s Produce for supplying us with the GARGANTUAN assortment of petite veggies!
** When removing pizzas from oven, be careful as the meat gets A LITTLE greasy… Try not to burn yourself!
SO TELL ME…
- What meal did you recently eat that you thought was “model perfect”?
- Which supermodel do you feel needs an extra cheeseburger?
- Who’s happy to see The Food Pervert and I back in the kitchen?! Get ready… She and I will be making monthly videos again!
- Have you ever made pizza at home? How was that experience for you?
- What are your favorite pizza/ meatza toppings?
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
- Do you remember the vegetable I considered to be RUNWAY READY way back in the day?