This may come as a huge shock to all of you but…
Facebook is more than just a place for political rants and where people post about how their baby “cutely” JUST took the first ever documented monstrous shit.
Unless Hilary Clinton decides she’s leaving Bill because she can no longer keep it a secret that she swoons over Donald Trump’s hair piece… And that ohhhh soooo cute shit slinger has a monkey-like tail… I am going to scroll on by, or… UNFOLLOW.
So basically… If you logged onto my Facebook account… The only things you would see in my feed are…
My own posts?
No, no, no, I do follow a lot of you who have FRIENDED ME… Promise… But more than likely what you will see crammed in my feed like sardines in a can is… FOOD. GLORIOUS FOOD.
What can I say? THIS GIRL LOVES HER FOOD. But at this point, it’s safe to say, you all know this about me.
My (in person) friends OBVIOUSLY know this about me as well… Which is why one of them felt the need to tag me in an epic recipe video that inspired us to cook up quite the beautiful MESS in my kitchen!
If she tagged me in a post about Donald Trump already starting to lay the foundation down for the wall between Mexico and the United States… Yeah, I am not even sure what I would do because my friends know… I am MUM when it comes to my political stance.
However, food… You best believe I won’t STFU. But… You all knew that too, now didn’t you!
With that being said… My mouth is open and ready to introduce you to my (celebrity) friend (I do in fact, take a bite out of her!)… And talk (and show and eat) about the delicious mess we created in the kitchen!
A Beautiful Mezze Cake Mess
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Can Halved/Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Jar Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Jar Roasted Peppers
- 2 Bilinski Chicken Sausages (if you are vegetarian/vegan – omit)
- 1/2 Cup Riced Cauliflower
- 1/4 Cup Halved/Pitted Black Olives
- 2 Paleo Wraps (optional, but tasty!)
Layer up this cake…
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place a paleo wrap on the bottom of your shallow, non-stick baking dish.
- Layer all of the vegetables for your mezze cake any way you’d like and feel free to add others if you wish!
- Add the Bilinski Chicken Sausages on top.
- Place another paleo wrap on top of the cake (optional).
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Then place the cake in the broiler for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool, and then serve, with a side of eggplant hummus!
BUT WAIT… There’s more… Yes!!! More than the foodgasm you will experience after ingesting this cake…
For all of you to fully experience the intensely delicious flavors of this layered lusciousness… I have partnered up with BILINSKI CHICKEN SAUSAGE CO… So as to give all of you the opportunity to win an assortment of their FLAVORFUL LINKS! ENTER BELOW!!
SO TELL ME…
- Have you ever made a savory cake before?
- What are three flavors you love combining together?
- What flavor of Bilinski Chicken Sausage would you like to try?
- Do you watch Hollywood Medium on E! (New season starts August 10th)?
- If you could add one more ingredient to this BEAUTIFUL MESS, what would it be and why?
- Have you ever tried Paleo Wraps?
- Who else kind of wants to boycott Facebook until after the presidential election in November?
BONUS VIDEO… You NEED to watch this video… Oh wait, is this me posting something about politics?! HA!