Drop and give me 20…
No seriously… DO IT!!!
Don’t make me send Michelle Bridges, one of the trainers on the Biggest Loser Australia over there to RIP YOU A NEW ONE!
Ha! Just kidding, Michelle is probably the nicest and most motivational celebrity trainer out there!
WARNING: Regardless of how nice she is, she WILL have you doing Russian KICKS until you’re BLUE IN THE FACE!
If you all don’t already know, which I am sure you do if you RELIGIOUSLY stop by my blog, I am an ELLIPTICAL WH*RE! 101 minutes on the elliptical EVERY SINGLE DAY! Even if I am battling the BIRD FLU, have a broken foot or a tornado is swirling in my direction, you will always find me on the elliptical between the hours of 5 and 9 am.
When I was presented with the opportunity to work out with totally ripped Michelle Bridges, don’t mess with her pythons!, though, I gladly accepted because I KNOW that it’s VITAL and HEALTHY to change up your work out routine! Plus, Michelle is a weight-loss MAGICIAN, except not a magician at all, because really, losing weight and toning up is no magic trick!
Michelle actually started an online weight loss program called, 12 Week Body Transformation (12WBT) and has helped participants lose over 1.7 MILLION, yes, MILLION pounds since the program’s inception in 2010! I am still in shock over the number! She DEFINITELY won the weight loss LOTTERY!
The 12 Week Body Transformation is set to launch in the United States THIS JANUARY! For now though, check out a little PREVIEW of what the program entails… You know you want to see me SWEAT!
PS: I still did the elliptical for 101 minutes prior to this butt slaying quickie workout!
SO TELL ME:
- What is your LEAST favorite work out?
- How will you keep up your work out routine this holiday season?
- Do you have any new year resolutions? If so, what are they?
- If you could sit on a one celebrity’s back as they do push ups, who’s would you sit on?
- Would you rather lift weights or lift donuts this winter?
- How many of you still have high school trophies in your childhood bedroom (if you actually still have yours?)?
- In your mind, what would be more breathtaking: Riding a unicorn through a field full of strawberry flavored, calorie-free frosting or jumping off the tallest bridge only to belly flop into a vat of fluffy clouds!?
- Will you be on MICHELLE’S TEAM this January?!