Because… Er, um, when you were younger… Who’s parent(s) didn’t scream: “DO NOT play with your food”?…
Mid-way through your building a waffle tower that just BARELY beat out Tokyo SkyTree as the tallest tower in the world or when you mysteriously turn into “mother nature” and your plate was then considered the earth… And created divergent boundaries with all the leftover hamburger meat… And of course… Used ketchup to simulate lava.
Sure… This might be a very true statement, however, there are a lot of OTHER perceptions made about healthy food bloggers and those who film themselves playing with their eats, that are far messier than the clean up would be when (because it’s only an amount of time) hamburger volcano actually erupts.
So before you create such an explosive MESS by continuing to believe that all healthy food bloggers or really just food bloggers in general play on their computers all day long while hanging out in a walk-in refrigerator surrounded by
their best friends in-season produce… Sarah Grace of Fresh Fit N Healthy and I invite you to… Dig into the 9-course meal of misconceptions about blogging she and I concocted!
SO TELL ME…
- If you’re a food blogger or blogger in general… Do you agree with this series of misconceptions? What generalizations are made about you and your blogging lifestyle?
- When you get in the kitchen… Are you the type to clean dishes/appliances/utensils right away, or wait until everything is done?
- Do you recall a FOOD CONSTRUCTION you are most proud of?
- Are you a Fresh Fit N Healthy reader?! YOU SHOULD BE!
- Did you know that Sarah and I are hosting a FITNESS/FOOD retreat in Italy next June together? Check out the details here and COME WITH US!
- If you have any ideas for future videos you’d like for me to do (with or without guest/husband) LET ME KNOW!
PS: My husband and I started a new IG account… All about how much he “hates: me… If you have ever seen any videos/blog posts featuring my giraffe, then you’re PROBABLY going to want to give our new account a follow!