- 3 slices nitrate-laced, sugar-cured honey baked ham
- 1 slice of chemically constructed pepper jack cheese
- 1 leaf from a head of watery iceberg lettuce
- All smothered with creamy yellow mustard
- And sandwiched between two slices of processed white
This is most certainly NOT the latest healthy recipe I am sharing with you here on GiGi Eats Celebrities…
This is actually the contents of what makes up the 1/2 eaten, health-robbing sandwich sitting on the center island of a beautifully manicured kitchen.
It’s no wonder there also happens to be a distraught and perturbed woman and a rather clueless detective… In the kitchen as well…
I mean, I too would be appalled at this grotesquely unhealthy sandwich preparation.
Quite frankly… I ACTUALLY AM.
However, I had no say in the logistics of this prop… For it’s an intricate part of a movie I got to film the “behind the scenes” footage for.
This movie: Dicky Sledgehammer…
A film that explores the inner and outer-workings of a slightly awkward (and sometimes French) sleuth… As he tries clarify capers so as to prove his crime-solving smarts and expertise.
Thankfully… This excuse for food was NOT the main event on the craft services table on the movie set… Nope! Not on my watch!
As the self proclaimed “craft services director,” I was able to supply the entire cast and crew with fuel that SUPPLIED LOTS OF POWER!
Har Har Har… I am so
punny funny… Because the food company I got to cater the movie set is called MY POWER SUPPLY!
Even though I ever so cleverly twisted this pun together… I am not kidding when I say: Power Supply supplied the POWER! Power Supply certainly cured the MUNCHIES (and the desire to eat any honey-baked ham)!
This company dishes up “great tasting food, made from the really good stuff, by local chefs and artisans” and is conscious about common food allergens and DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY DAIRY (unless you consider eggs dairy) in ANY OF THEIR MEALS!
It’s time you take an enormous bite out of the latest GiGi Eats (because I know I made you hungry, right?)… To see just how scrumptious Power Supply‘s healthy, pre-made, meal delivery service is… And to get the recipe for what it takes… To make a movie!
Now to ACTUALLY sink your teeth into some of Power Supplies offerings… Head over to their web site and see if they supply your city with their goods! And if they do… You will be GIFTED WITH A FREE MEAL, THANKS TO ME! You’re welcome!
Otherwise… Each meal ranges anywhere from $10.50 – $13.50, a small price to pay for a TRUCK LOAD of food! A lot of the cast and crew couldn’t even finish their meals because they’re anywhere from 11 to 18 ounces! EVEN I WAS FULL… And if you’ve ever met me… You’d know that I can out eat Takeru Kobayashi!
Speaking of stories… If you want to know what happens in movie Dicky Sledgehammer, well, I will keep you posted (it’s currently in post production right now, which means… EDITING), but you can also follow along via Facebook!
SO TELL ME…
- Meal delivery services: which ones have you tried, what were your thoughts?
- What’s your favorite sandwich combo (unhealthy/healthy…)?
- Do you like a man with a stache?
- Would you face plant into: Ground Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers, Buffalo Chicken with Cumin Carrot & Raisin Salad or Lemon Dill Salmon with Yellow Squash & Sauteed Spinach?
- Can you do any accents?
- If you could have been on the set of ANY MOVIE MADE… Which movie would it be and why?
- Who’s going to check out Power Supply… RIGHT NOW?