Today… I DID NOT cook up a stud muffin…
Instead… I called one in for delivery…
THIS flavor of STUD MUFFIN arrived at my door!
The Brad Gouthro flavor!
Also included in my order, other than the muffin of course:
- 200 paleo friendly recipes
- Ground grass-fed beef
- Tomato paste
- Circus tricks
- Huge biceps
Lets just say I tipped EXTRA for this scrumptious delivery.
When Brad came over though, he told me that I could not “eat” this muffin until…. I had a proper meal first (hence the other things included in my take out order)…
Because, as all of our mothers once told us…
We have to save dessert for LAST!
You don’t look like my mom Brad…?
I acquiesced though because the meal idea he brought “to the table” actually sounded BETTER to me than… The muffin.
Don’t be offended Brad… I don’t nosh on other women’s men!
Cough… Jessica… Cough. Ha! Ha!
Paleo Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 5 red bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp oregano
- fresh basil (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté your meat in the olive oil until it begins to brown.
- Once the meat had cooked, remove it from the pan.
- In the same pan, add the zucchini, summer squash and green bell pepper (all diced) along with one of the red bell peppers.
- Sauté the vegetables until cooked. Turn the heat to low and add in the tomatoes and the tomato paste along with the re pepper flakes, oregano and basil.
- You can add the meat back to the pan once the tomatoes have cooked down, or you can construct your peppers layering the veggies and the meat.
- Fill peppers and place them in a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
So Tell Me…
- What was the last order you placed for delivery?
- Sweet or Savory?
- Do you follow Brad Gouthro?
- What would you stuff inside a pepper?
- Any tips for the newly married man?
- Which celebrity should just go “STUFF” them-self?
Waste Not, Want Not Wednesday