My air-fryer is ballsy AS FORK.
I totally just grabbed your attention now, didn’t I?
But hold on there a hot minute… Can inanimate objects harbor human-like qualities?
Well, shit, I am going to just go with it and here’s why.
My air-fryer basically opens up her (yes, she has a gender) drawer… For anything.
That time MALADY made sweet potato nachos with brisket on top…
Now, don’t start callin’ her a floozy just because she lets anything on in and needs a good scrubbing on the daily…
If you do… She may burn you out of defense.
TRUST ME ON THAT ONE.
Instead… Commend her, as I do, for all her unbiased and saucy undertakings…
With today’s recipe being a prime example included.
When you were a kiddo, sitting at a restaurant, bored out of your FORKING MIND when your parents were finishing their meals… Did you ever throw a whole bunch of random leftover foods into a cup or on your plate and mix it all together to look like something vomitous.
A GiGi Clone… My niece. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE DANIELE (my sister).
Old habits die hard over here…
And… Er. Um… I actually influenced my vegetarian, blond bombshell of a friend, Sarah to get in on my latest “science experiment”.
Oh and you know my air-fryer too was easily convinced because as I said… She’s BALLSY AS FORKING FORK!
Pop on over to the YouTube video to see what FLOWERED!
CAULIFLOWER CRUNCH WITH A PROTEIN PUNCH
- 1 Medium Head of Cauliflower
- 3/4 Cup Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Cup Nuzest UNFLAVORED Protein Powder (or any neutral flavored protein of your choosing)
- Liberal amounts of Pepper, Oregano, Garlic, Salt, or any seasoning you’d like!
SO TELL ME…
- What kitchen gadget of yours is the “ballsiest”?
- Cauliflower… Does your digestive system love it or hate it?!
- I need to know your funniest story from when you were younger “making science” at fancy restaurants!
- Have you purchased a damn air fryer yet? I mean… I talk about it so much at this point!
- GET EVERYONE ON YOUR HOLIDAY SHOPPING LIST AN AIR-FRYER. You’re welcome.
- Do you follow Sarah yet? Yeah, you should do that!