I recently got in trouble with the law…
Now while my parents aren’t exactly PROUD of me for this…
I think I might actually hang my mug shot on the wall…
As you can see by my booking photo, I was caught skinny dipping…
But Justin Bieber made me do it!! Ugh, the peer pressure of Hollywood…
I cannot believe he and I could get in trouble for going nude, but…
Nicki Minaji can get away with wearing this monstrosity.
Is the LAPD trying to tell me that she looks better in that astronomically hideous get up than I do naked?
Okay… we won’t go there.
However since my “naked booking”… I have learned that the only SKINNY DIPPING I should do… Is in the kitchen…
So why don’t you come SKINNY DIPPING with me (in the kitchen, of course)! I promise, you will NOT get arrested like I did!
As a part of Recipe Redux, I was given the challenge to use herbs and/or spices I bought about 10 years ago (using about a 1/4 tsp of in a really intricate recipe)… Only to later neglect even though I spent about $7 on the tiny 1/2 ounce jars. Ten years ago I did NOT know about the bulk section of the grocery store!
The seasonings I randomly selected from my pantry… blindfolded… (You should ALREADY KNOW since I KNOW you watched the video…)
Coriander & Allspice
Have a dip into my creations!
- 1 small Eggplant, steamed
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14 oz) Artichoke Hearts
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Vegetable Stock, no salt added
- 1 – 2 tbs Coriander
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional: Olives, Sun Dried Tomatoes and/or Anchovies
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Whirl away.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use cruditee or your HAND to devour!
All Spiced Up Pumpkin Dip
- 1/2 (24 oz) can of Pureed Pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Unsweeted Vanilla Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbs Allspice
- 1 scoop (12.5 grams) Vanilla Protein Powder (I used NuZest)
- Optional: Stevia
1. See above recipe instructions! These dips are not rocket science!
So Tell Me…
- What herb or spice did you buy 10 + years ago yet have not used since?
- Would you rather go skinny dipping with Justin Bieber or Danny Devito or Rosie O’Donnell?
- Do you have a signature dip recipe? If so, do share!
- Confession alert: Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
- Tell me a skinny dipping story!
PS: I didn’t ACTUALLY get in trouble with the law (just in case you didn’t figure it out already, ha!) and I am thrilled to report that I have never been either… Shoot, did I just jinx myself… Never say never… Wait, did I also just quote a Justin Bieber song? The kid is a BAD INFLUENCE I tell ya!
Don’t forget to check out my fellow BRILLIANT RECIPE REDUX-ER’s RECIPES!!! You will regret it if you don’t!
By the way, Cuisinart was AMAZING enough to gift me with that phenomenal food processor! It is officially a staple in my kitchen… Oven, Fridge, Food Processor… How I went this long without one is BEYOND me!