“Oh my goodness, I am going to be a GREAT grammy!!!!! How far along are you dear?!”
“Excuse me, but no… I called THIS room a month ago, have fun sleeping on the blow up mattress in the laundry room since mom and dad turned your room into their home gym… Oh and the dishwasher is full, it’s your turn to empty it.”
While your grandmother may have offended you by asking how far along you are…
Damn holiday parties with their damn towers of delicious gingerbread houses… Wasting food is a sin though and I want to be on Santa’s NICE list this year!
And your sister/brother might have pissed you off so badly, reminding you that the best years of your life occurred after you left home for college…
Does leaving Fido’s shit in his/her bed constitute as a Christmas gift?
All you have to do is listen to the WISE WORDS of Taylor Swift and…
SHAKE IT OFF… SHAKE IT OFF!
For all of you dealing with obnoxious family members this holiday season, taking the advice of Taylor Swift is certainly crucial for your sanity!
(Tara is the genius behind this meme!)
The first step in taking T-Swift’s helpful pointers is by baking up a batch of her Chai Sugar Cookies… Wait no, baking up a batch of the healthified version I created! Then you can tell Granny to SHOVE IT because these cookies won’t make you look like a 20 month pregnant elephant, thanks to their “slimming” benefits?
It’s time to BAKE IT OFF… BAKE IT OFF… With Tara & I in our latest BOOK TO PLATE episode! (I swear, if/when, because lets be honest, Taylor will eventually have a cookbook like every other celebrity in the world, this recipe will be on page 142!)
Just… Shake It Off Chai “Sugar” Cookies
Ingredients necessary to shove this sanity in your mouth…
- 2 cups coconut flour
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1 cup baking stevia
- 1 egg
- 2 pouches of chia tea (more if you want a more intense flavor)
This recipe feeds 1000+ people, so you might want to cut the recipe in half.
If you want the “gluten-filled, SUGAR-packed” version of these cookies… Yeah, google it, because I ain’t going to promote obesity!
Most delicious antidote for annoying relatives, you’ll ever make…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Throw all ingredients together. Mix.
- Form cookies and place on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Stick in oven. Turn on SHAKE IT OFF and dance to it on repeat 3 to 4 times.
- Take cookies out of oven, let cool and then enjoy a few extra because you just burned some calories while dancing, but of course!
Lightning on our feet!
So tell me…
- Which relative pisses you off the most when you visit home for the holidays?
- How many times have you made a car video of you dancing to SHAKE IT OFF?
- Do you have a signature cookie recipe? Do share…
- What is the funniest gag gift you’ve ever received?
- Taylor Swift, yay or nay?
- Are you on the NAUGHTY or NICE list this year?
If you cannot get enough of Tara, Taylor and I… Then watch this!
This post is just one of of the billions of delicious recipes created by my fellow RECIPE REDUXERS!!! It might take you 3 days to get through all of their recipes, but it’s so worth it!