Books are a lot like celebrities.
They can be award-winning….
Others can be mysterious…
And some… can be graphically bizarre.
So if I told you that in my latest GiGi Eats Celebrites video, I eat a book as opposed to a celebrity, you wouldn’t hold it against me, would you?
Phew! Thank goodness, because today I am snacking on a paper back.
It’s a balanced snack, I promise.
Lauryn, the face behind the blog: The Skinny Confidential, is the one who authored my between meal sustenance (aka: BOOK)!
I have to thank my fellow Golden State blondie for supplying me with the munchie! Wouldn’t want to get too hungry between meals now would I?
So did I love this book as much as my BELOVED salmon? Or did I despise it as much as I DETEST cooked carrots and bananas?!
You’ll just have to watch and see!
What ELSE you will find in the book…
SO TELL ME…
- What was the strangest book you’ve ever read?
- Are you a Skinny Confidential reader?
- If you were to write a book, what would you write about?
- Are you ready for the runway or are you a walking fashion DON’T (like me)?
- Was there ever a moment in your life where you wanted to put a paper bag over your head?
- Do you agree with me about juice cleanses?
- Ladies: What one makeup product do you feel naked without?
- Gents: Do you like your ladies caked or au natural?
***And speaking of BOOKS! I have an UPDATE: I just wanted to let you all know that WITH ALL OF YOUR HELP – I WON THE Voice Over Competition!!! I will be the voice of the main character for E! Entertainment Host Ken Baker’s NEW BOOK!!!