As much as you may not want to admit it…
You’ve totally thought about what competition reality show you’d CRUSH like GODZILLA!
You can’t say you’ve never filled out an on-line application… Only to delete it because you snapped out of your momentary lapse in insanity… To:
Gain a BIG BROTHER…
Prance around NAKED AND AFRAID…
Jump into a SHARK TANK…
Or even stick your fist in your mouth for THE BACHELOR.
Oh, so you still don’t want to tell me which show you’d want to parade around on…
Well FINE… But I have ZERO SHAME when it comes to announcing which reality TV show I would want to be on.
I WOULD SWIM WITH JELLYFISH for the chance to show off my RUMBA skills on…
DANCING WITH THE STARS!
Unfortunately, there is no way of actually applying so as to TANGO with Derek Hough every Monday night…
Because as you may or may not know, you have to fit certain criteria (being on one of the aforementioned reality shows, perhaps?).
BUT WAIT A HOT, HOT MINUTE… I was on The Bachelor for 10 milliseconds… Shouldn’t that qualify me?
BOOM – LOOPHOLE!!
In all seriousness, though, I really DO think my CHA-CHA would SIZZLE enough to be award 10’s ACROSS THE BOARD! Plus, I really want to dress up like a sparkly peacock.
But since I have yet to make WALTZING on Dancing With The Stars a reality…
I decided I would teach the host of the show, Tom Bergeron, how to do a dance often executed in my ballroom, AHEM, the kitchen, called “THE HAMBURGER”!
While Tom has admitted that he has “two left feet” in the kitchen… We managed to whip up “THE HAMBURGER” without losing any appendages or breaking a sweat!
Why take on “THE HAMBURGER” and, not say, “the fajita”?
Well, that’s because Tom expressed his love for the OH SO ADDICTIVE In N Out Burger… Thus I wanted to show him how easy it is for him to make something similar, and cough, far healthier, in the kitchen.
But just like the dances performed on Dancing With The Stars… “THE HAMBURGER” (now dubbed the Bergeron) has a few twists and turns you may not have seen coming… So you’re going to want to click PLAY below to be “whisked” away!
- 1/2 – 1 Pound Ground Free-Range Chicken*
- 1/2 – 1 Pound Ground Grass-Fed Lamb*
- 1/2 – 1 Pound Ground Grass-Fed Beef*
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
*All meat from U.S. Wellness Meats
LET’S GET SAUCY!
- 1/2 Cup Avocado Oil Based Mayo
- 2 1/2 Tbs Sugar-Free Ketchup
- 2 1/2 Tbs Dill Relish
- 2 Tbs White Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, if you wish
GET YOUR BURGER ON…
- Combine all the meats along with salt and pepper in a big bowl.
- Form patties out of the meat, as few or as many as you would like.
- Pan fry the patties on a non-stick skillet for roughly 3 – 6 minutes per side, depending on how big your burgers are.
- While the burgers are cooking, whisk together the copy-cat In N Out Burger sauce recipe and set aside.
- When burgers are done… Eat however you’d like… With some onions, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and a bun, the way Tom likes it, or with some tomato and wrapped in lettuce.
- Do NOT forget to slather a whole bunch of the sauce on top!
So Tell Me…
- Which reality show would you want to be on, if you could?
- Are you a fan of Dancing With The Stars?
- Did you used to/Do you currently watch American’s Funniest Home Videos?
- What’s your signature dance move?
- Have you ever been to In N Out? If so, how do your taste buds like it?
- Who thinks I should compete on Dancing With The Stars?