Do you suffer from, Brumotactillophobia or… In other words: do you FLIP OUT if any food on your plate touches?
Well then… The following (and then some) are not your friends:
- Fruit at the Bottom Yogurt
- Katy Perry
- Scrambled Eggs
- Stir Fries
- Nicki Minaj
- Anything Made on The Food Network Channel
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- My Refrigerator
- Turbutkle Bites
I would have never given my taste buds the opportunity to ingest such bliss that is… The entire muffin tray of TURBUTKLE BITES!
While it might sound like I am eating the latest HOT fashion accessory (A hat perhaps?)… I’m actually eating something far more “in season”! The late Joan Rivers would even approve!
Click PLAY to see what I’m EATING and what YOU COULD BE SCARFING DOWN TOO:
It’s time to TUCK INTO SOME Turbutkle Bites!
Here’s what you need:
- 1.25 pounds of ground turkey
- 1/2 a medium butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup steamed and drained kale (or any green of your choice)
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 3 tbs cinnamon
- stevia, optional
Do the Turbutkle Dance… AKA: Here’s how to make them:
- Roast peeled and chopped butternut squash in oven at 350 degrees for about an hour (check on it and stir after 30 minutes).
- Mix ground turkey with steamed kale, butternut squash and cinnamon.
- Pour in egg whites and stir.
- Distribute into non-stick muffin tray.
- Bake turbutkles in oven at 350 for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with stevia, drizzle coconut oil on top… AND SHOVEL IN YOUR MOUTH LIKE IT’S THANKSGIVING!
SO TELL ME…
- Do you dream about Turkey Day 365 days of the year?
- What’s your favorite #StrangeButGood recipe creation?
- When you hear TURBUTKLE, what’s the first thing that comes to mind?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What 3 foods would you mush together to create your favorite holiday in one bite?
- Would you rather have Nicki Minaj’s booty and Katy Perry’s boobs? – Same question for the gents reading this too, HA HA AH!
*I have never and will never listen to Nicki Minaj’s song: Anaconda… Nope. Never. Sorry. No. I’m not sorry actually. I’d rather dive into a pool of lava without a silver, fire retardant and heat-resistant suit.