You would think Victoria Beckham would be as happy as a clam; I mean have you SEEN her husband?
Well I am full!
Alas, she always looks like someone just ran over her pet kitten.
Again… Wouldn’t she be happy about that?
OKAY: MIND… IN… GUTTER!
Excuse my immaturity!
I certainly hope all of you don’t look extremely glum these days like Posh. I know it might be hard now that the
cookie binge-fest holiday season is officially over!
Before you forge your doctor’s signature on a prescription for Prozac (will your health insurance even cover it?), why not check out the latest GiGi Eats video where I expose which ingredient, that you may very well already have in your kitchen, is actually NATURAL PROZAC!
I however do NOT recommend you eat it by the tablespoon. Oh wow. No.
Who is making a reservation at their local Indian restaurant RIGHT NOW?!
SO TELL ME…
- How are you feeling now that the holidays are FIN-NITO!
- What’s your favorite herb/spice?
- Have you ever done the cinnamon challenge?
- The better question to ask: What’s REALLY in your cup of coffee right now?
- Indian or Spanish: What cuisine do you like better?
- Would you punt a soccer ball at Victoria Beckham’s head? If not her, then who?
- What would you do if David Beckham knocked on your door?
- Do you believe in the powers of this remarkable ingredient?!?!
OH AND BREAKING NEWS… WHITNEY has announced WHAT IS IN STORE FOR BOTH HER AND I STARTING January 22nd!
**WE ARE MORE EXCITED THAN A DOG IS WHEN IT HEARS THE DOG FOOD BAG OPEN!!!**
Founder, Sayer Ji. 2013. Groundbreaking Study Finds Turmeric Extract Superior to Prozac for Depression. Phytotherapy Research. Retrieved from: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/groundbreaking-study-finds-turmeric-extract-superior-prozac-depression
Linking Up Over Here: