Did any of you miss the 2007 Oscar nominated YouTube Video…
Yep, they now have a YouTube category during the Academy Awards – to make the show, that much longer…
Two Girls, One Cup?
NOT TO WORRY IF YOU DID!!
But this time… With PEA PROTEIN and other rather taste bud tantalizing ingredients!
We took a heaping cup of this, a dash of that… To formulate a thick and extraordinarily creamy concoction that was surprisingly…
Check out exactly what how to create such a drool-worthy treat… By watching the video below!
Here’s the Pea Protein Smoothie Recipe:
- 1 heaping scoop Olympian Labs Pea Protein, Vanilla
- 1 tbs NuNaturals 100% Stevia Extract
- 1.5 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1.5 tsp Guar Gum
- 6 drops Capella Flavor Drops, Boston Cream Pie
Just stick all of these ingredients in a blender and whirl away… Whitney likes the “ice crush” mode on the blender! This recipe is great for any diet for weight loss, or diet/nutritional preferences* in general!
I don’t know about you but I think our re-creation of the “famous” YouTube video (I ain’t linking to it, sorry) is FAR MORE APPETIZING!
Would you agree?
(Oh and if you have no idea what I am talking about… I am jealous of you. DO NOT… I repeat… DO NOT GOOGLE: Two Girls, One Cup)
Don’t forget to subscribe to Whitney and my YouTube Channels:
Follow Whitney and I on Twitter:
Like our Facebook Fan Pages:
So tell me…
- Have you ever seen the video Two Girls, One Cup?
- Does the thought of that video just make you want put your head in the oven and turn it on?
- What was/is the most disgusting food you’ve ever eaten before in your ENTIRE LIFE?
- Have you ever made a smoothie/ice cream with pea protein before?
- If you were to create a recipe with me, what would you want to make?
- Do you think there will eventually be a YouTube category at the Oscars?
- Who absolutely HATED PEAS when they were little? Who STILL hates them?
- If Whitney and I make more videos together, what would you like to see us make?
*This recipe is wheat, dairy, gluten, sugar, soy, nut, fructose free!