ZAC EFRON: BACK IN REHAB FOR BEING EMOTIONAL!
TAYLOR SWIFT ADDICTED TO WINNING!
Tabloids are constantly getting celebrity news wrong… They’re sometimes just as bad as Wikipedia.
That being said, I thought it would be fun to do something a little different. Maybe even start a little game in the blogging world…
Two Truths, One Lie.
GRAB A BUTTON! (or just link back)
The premise of this game is to detail three things that may or may not have happened in your life… Then when people stop by your blog, they have to guess which ONE of the three things you described is FALSE.
When you’re done pulling out your hair trying to figure out which one of these odd experiences (below) did not actually occur in my life…
Lets spread this game around like young teens spread STDs. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!
(Clearly I can be immature and inappropriate).
Here we go…
- Competed for the Colorado Snowboard Team: When I was in high school, I coasted down the rocky mountains and won metals doing so.
- Had a colectomy at the age of 21: In the middle of the night one day back in school, my large intestine twisted into a knot (cecal volvulous) and I was going to humanly combust if it was not removed.
- Spent six months living on a reserve in Africa: I go the opportunity to teach children English on the Kariega Game Reserve in South Africa during college, I miss the giraffes (my favorite animals – you should all know that by now)!
Do you think you know which one is false? Well let me know in the comments BELOW…
And then grab a button (or simply link back to this post) and play TWO TRUTHS, ONE LIE on your blog!
DO TELL ME (other than guessing my LIE)…
- If your life was SPLASHED on a tabloid/rag mag, what would the headlines SCREAM!?
- How do you feel about blog games? Will you partake in the PARTAAAYYY!?!
Linked to: Waste Not Wants Not Wednesday