We all have fantasies, am I right?
Some of us want to run a marathon in under a two hours…
Others want to feed their signature recipes to Al Roker as he reports the weather on the Today Show…
While a select few of us want to go sledding down a frozen cloud, splashing into a hot spring filled with Ryan Gosling and Reynolds clones… Only to be immediately served some sizzling salmon skin by Eric Winter in gonad squeezers…
Oh, is the last fantasy just mine?
Actually, while I would certainly adore the chance to see Eric in some extra tight nut cuddling briefs as he feeds me strands of crunchy salmon skin, I sometimes fantasize about being able to slurp down something else… (Seriously, did your mind REALLY just go there?)
A huge bowl of… The Blue Box!
You know what I’m talking about…
“I want the BLUE BOX BLUESSS!!! Kraft Macaroni and Cheese!”
So I thought to myself… What would be less difficult:
A. Getting Eric Winter to strip down to his skivvies for me, despite the fact that he has a stunning wife
B. Recreating macaroni and cheese that’s fit for my restrictive diet?
Sadly… It’s B. However, Star Session, who is trying to get #WeddingReady, begs to differ… See what my latest guest thinks of my gluten, dairy, sugar, soy, nut, wheat, and egg-free macaroni and cheese! (Hint: She believes this is what Johnny Depp would taste like… And since I have yet to take a bite out of him, I am going to assume the same)
Lose Your Noodle, Mac N’ Cheese
- 1 TBS Coconut Butter
- 3/4 C Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 6 TBS Nutritional Yeast
- 1 C Pureed Pumpkin (Not Pumpkin Pie Filling)
- 2 TSP Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 TSP Onion Powder
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Pepper
- 1/2 TSP Paprika
- 1/2 TSP Garlic
- 4 Medium Zucchinis, spiralized*
*You could also use spaghetti squash!
How to cook up it up…
- Put one tablespoon of coconut butter into a pot over medium high heat.
- Pour in 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk.
- Add six tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
- Add one cup pureed pumpkin.
- Toss in all of the herbs and spices.
- Stir and keep warm on stove as you spiralize your zucchini.
- Pour sauce over raw zucchini “noodles” (you can cook them if you’d like) and stir.
- Then dive in like you would a swimming pool!
- What’s your fantasy?
- Do you ever dream about food?
- Are you an attractive eater?
- Extreme Makeover: Food Edition — What guilty dish do you wish could get made over?
- Do you think Johnny Depp would taste like a bowl of mac & cheese?
- WTF is nutritional yeast?
- By The WAY: Giovanna and my new show called Relationship Roulette is UP AND RUNNING! Check it out here and SUBSCRIBE!