I feel like a 12-year-old boy right now.
Not because I cut my hair super short recently.
But because my PREMATURE EXCITEMENT can barely be contained when I think of large round…
Whoops. I just let loose.
But I feel so much better getting it out there.
I’m not sure if you’re aware but… Summer. Yeah, she’s a “has been”, totally passé.
In my opinion… Her melons are… BORE…ING!
But Fall’s pumpkins… Those orange gazangas are AROUSING!
Sure, you and I may not be on the same page about this at the moment… And you may still be trying to suck every little last drop of juice out of Summer’s melons…
(Meet my sister-in-law… She loves watermelon just as much as I love salmon!)
However, I’ll be over here showcasing just one of the many ways Fall’s Pumpkins can turn you on…
Vegan Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites
(Packed with protein!)
- 1/2 Cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Nuzest Protein Powder
- 1/3 Cup Erythritol
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Sugar-Free & Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Vanilla Extract, optional
- Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate Squares, julienned (to make jack-o-lanterns)
Bite into these BALLS…
- For step by step instructions… CLICK HERE!
SO TELL ME…
- What excites you the most about FALL?
- Have you ever eaten an entire recipe of raw cookie dough batter?
- What’s your favorite FALL meal/treat?
- Tell me your best FALL memory!
- DO YOU KNOW THE WORDS TO THIS SONG?! (My husband and I made this video over the weekend)