GiGi Eats Celebrities has opened the door to a Narnia-like domain for myself (and perhaps all of you as well, when you stop by).
I have conducted much sorcery in this sphere of mine…
I mean, have you seen…
Or these HEALTHY Oreos…
What about these MEAT BAGELS?
In my dimension, I’ve accomplished…
Just to name a few…
Co-piloting a commercial flight alongside Denzel Washington…
Throwing jabs at Kevin James in an MMA fight…
Singing alongside Henry Winkler…
Choking on chicken with Giada De Laurentiis…
And the never-ending list of things I have attained thanks to living in Giarnia (that is what I will call my little universe [GiGi Eats Celebrities + Narnia for all you who don’t quite get it], not to be confused with giardia), contains so many experiences I couldn’t be more thankful for and pleasantly overwhelmed by…
AND… It has also, in fact, introduced me to all of you who come join me week after week.
Recently though, another mystical event occurred in my realm that goes beyond surreal.
A food enchantress appeared in my kitchen, ready to conjure up ambrosia.
This sustenance seductress…?
This is Britt’s vegetable come-hither dance…
Brittany’s magnificent vegetable intellect mixed with my love for throwing absurd food combinations together… Led us to create…
EVERYTHING BUT… THE KITCHEN SINK STUFFING
It’s both 100% Vegan and Paleo!
Check out this uncanny Thanksgiving-inspired creation!
We would have eaten the kitchen sink too… However, we are both clean freaks and really wanted be able to clean up after our
food fight recipe was constructed.
In order to get to the bottom… Of the sink…? Check out the latest GiGi (and Brittany) Eats!
Stuff yourself with these ingredients…
- 5 Huge Brussels Sprouts, cut into quarters
- 1 Bunch Asparagus, diced
- 1 Acorn Squash, cut in half, seeds discarded
- 1/4 Small Red Onion, diced
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbs Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbs Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic
- Salt & Pepper, if you wish
- Stevia or Erythritol, optional
- Hemp Seeds, optional
- Go watch the video for the step by step on how to STUFF IT.
- Okay, you’re still not going to watch right now but want to know… FINE, I’ll tell you.
- Grab a pairing knife and quarter your brussels sprouts. Spread them out on a broiling pan and roast in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- As the sprouts roast, chop asparagus up and throw them on the broiling pan with the asparagus, about 7 minutes after you stuck the brussels sprouts in.
- Take the brussels sprouts and asparagus out of the oven, and place the halved acorn squash in the oven, along with the onion.
- Let roast for about 15 minutes, until fork tender.
- After you take the squash and onion out of the oven, combine the asparagus, brussels sprouts, and onion into a bowl and add the coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, oregano and garlic. Coat evenly and then fill each acorn squash cavity with the concoction (you will have some left over, which you can do what you want with it), and put back in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Snack on the mixture that didn’t make the cut to get stuffed, as you wait.
- When the squash halves are done, they should be lightly browned. Let cool for a few minutes, season with salt and pepper if you’d like, or make it sweet and add stevia or erythritol!
SO TELL ME…
- What was the latest wizardry that you conducted in the kitchen?
- Have you ever met fellow bloggers?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- Has your blog (if you have one) opened doors for you? If so, what did these doors lead to?
- What kind of stuffing are you a fan of?
- Do you read Brittany’s blog?
- When was the last time you were “stuffed”? Yep. I went there! HA HA HA!