Los Angeles is like one of those random weirdos that thinks it’s cute to POKE you on Facebook.
However, unlike those randos… Los Angeles ALWAYS gets my attention when it POKES me.
Perhaps I am just easy like that?
Actually, I am 100% not…
If you can believe it, I was single for 5 FORKING years prior to meeting my husband.
But no, I am not about to expose every nitty-gritty detail of my dating and sex life prior to my husband, much to YOUR chagrin, I know…
Mmm… Ryan Gosling…
**GiGi SNAP OUT OF IT**
And I am back… You see, Los Angeles pokes my mouth. A LOT.
But not with its Facebook page.
The city of “angels” (who the FORK came up with that bullshit alias?) pokes me with… It’s POKE!
In fact, my mouth popped it’s poke “cherry” eons ago… And didn’t use any sort of protection.
Because of my “stupidity” (however, being “pregnant” really changes your opinion about that), we conceived a lil’ “green bean”… That I am hoping YOU will all FALL in love with… As much as I HAVE!
POKE ME! Fall Themed Poke Bowl
Ingredients you MAY NEED… But YOU control everything:
- Green Beans
- Spaghetti Squash
- Sweet Potatoes
- Acorn Squash
- Purple Cabbage
- Cranberry Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Turkey Gravy
- Any other staples on your holiday menu
SO TELL ME…
- What would you put in your FALL/HOLIDAY-THEMED Poke Bowl?
- Should I open a poke restaurant in Los Angeles?
- Does your mouth get around?
- Did you for a second think I was announcing that I am actually pregnant? (BECAUSE I AM NOT)
- When was the last time you checked your Facebook Pokes?
- What have you done so far to celebrate the new FALL SEASON?!