We all assume those types of meals typically consist of carrot sticks and a Dulcolax pill.
Mmmm… Sounds like a tasty treat to me.
Ehhh. It actually sounds rather SHITTY.
Now while everyone is entitled to “scalp” their own eating habits to “go see” what works for them…
We all know that laying off the refined carbohydrates, added sugars, and processed garbage is rather “in vogue”.
And when it comes to being “trendy”… Model Meals… A relatively “new face” in the meal delivery service world… Is all about “modeling how to live and eat cleaner”… Which means all their meals contain NO: dairy, grains, refined or added sugars, legumes, soy, alcohol, gmo’s, harmful additives or preservatives.
Now that doesn’t exactly sound like (stereotypically) what a model might bury her face into… However, for those of us who DON’T feel like hanging out with the porcelain gods all day and night… This unprocessed, hand-made meal might just make you strut your stuff on over to it and strike the eating pose.
And he’s got a hearty appetite for “testing” out “new faces”.
To see if Mr. Ashworth likes the “tear sheet” of meals delivered by Model Meals… You’re going to need to see him work his sexy jaw line in the video below…
CLICK PLAY to let the Model Meal auditions BEGIN!
So Tell Me…
- Meal delivery services… Have you tried any? Thoughts?
- When was the last time a meal made you straight up gag?
- Have you ever taken Dulcolax? How’d that experience turn out for you?
- Which of these meals would you want to try first if they were delivered to your door?
- Have you ever tried the WHOLE-30 lifestyle?
- FUN FACT: I am wearing 3-inch heels in this video… IE: I am SHORT AF!