There are millions of benefits that transpire from blogging… But one of my favorites… Making new friends.
Over the span of my blogging (or wait, BLOBBING) and vlogging career, I have “met” hundreds, if not thousands, of the most amazing people**… Two of my bridesmaids were even women I met on the WORLD WIDE WEB.
Anddddd…… That statement made me sound like a certifiable stalker…
But honestly… Perhaps I sort of am?
I mean… Some people think I am in fact slightly BANANAS because my word vomit is very atypical and uncontrollable, I also eat more salmon than an 800-pound Grizzly Bear in one meal and I tend to make animal noises, which results in my constantly “making an ass out of myself” without giving a fuck.
The stalker title comes into play because I feel as though I am always on social media checking in on what everyone’s up to… That could be considered “stalking” in a sense, right?
Raise your hand if you’re now contemplating whether or not you’re a certifiable stalker as well?
Quit trying to push your arm down because you’re embarrassed… Just admit it because there are many definitions for certifiable and stalker, so you cannot always generalize those words as negative and in this case…
THE TITLE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN BE PROUD OF.
Enjoying life, eating deliciously healthy food in mass quantities, making a fool of yourself and not caring what other’s think… I’d say… That’s healthy!
Being interested and supportive in what other’s are up to… Yeah, that sounds pretty normal and not stalkerish at all to me.
Of course… A certifiable stalker could also be considered negative and straight up spine-chilling… But on my blog… Negativity does NOT exist (I live in a HAPPY GO LUCKY BUBBLE)!
So as you see, being BANANAS is well embraced here on my blog… Which is why Kaila of Healthy Helper Blog (another awesome blogger I have met but have yet to get a photo with) decided to adopt the banana approach when she and I discussed her embarking on the task of creating a GiGi-Approved recipe.
If you don’t already know Kaila… It’s time to meet her!
As you may all know… This is no easy feat since I cannot eat: wheat, dairy, gluten, sugar, soy-derived products, fruit, and nuts.
You see! The statement “you are what you eat” may not necessarily hold true… Because people think I am nuts, but I cannot eat them!
BOOM! TAKE THAT!
Well… Actually… The creation Kaila presented to me (which I test in the latest GiGi Eats Celebrities video)… May hold a loophole to this saying as she incorporates a flour both she and I had been curious about for what feels like EONS (that’s NuNaturals for sparking the curiosity).
Now I KNOW… You all want to stalk that video… Because you’re curious. And hey now… As I said earlier… STALKING (i.e. being interested) is a GOOD THING! SO GO WATCH!!
GREEN BANANA FLOUR “Everything Bagel” BREAD
*Recipe created by Kaila of Healthy Helper Blog
- 1 1/3 cups NuNaturals Green Banana Flour
- ¾ cup Pumpkin
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/2 Chili Powder
- 3/4 cup Salsa
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Everything Bagel Seasoning, for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Place all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Spoon mixture into a well greased/sprayed loaf pan.
- Place into the oven and cook for 45-50 minutes, or until a knife comes out cleanly from the center of the bread.
- Time for your mouth to get BUSY!
SO TELL ME…
- Would you like to try your hand at creating a GiGi-Approved recipe… That I will test out in a video?! EMAIL ME!
- Do you now consider yourself a CERTIFIABLE STALKER?
- Do you follow Kaila’s blog and/or have you made any of her recipes?
- Green Banana Flour… Ever heard of it?
- Name three bloggers you’ve become very close with over your blogging career!
- Everything bagel spice… Who’s obsessing over it?
- Do tell… What is your least proud “stalking” moment? HA HA HA!
**Just to name a few of the amazing people I’ve met through blogging (who are featured in my photo mash up)…
- Brittany of BlissFulBritt.com
- Vianessa of Vianessa.com
- Tara of TheFoodPervert.com
- Giovanna of ConfusedGirlInTheCity.com
- Sarah Grace of FreshFitNHealthy.com
- Katrina of KatrinaElle.com
- Mary of EvolveWithMary.com
- Laura of Sprint2TheTable.com
- Brad of LiveLeanTV.com
- Jessica of LiveLeanTV.com
- Abby of ALAFitness.com
- Gina of GinaTheTrainer.com
- Arman of TheBigMansWorld.com
- Julie of Tri-ingToBeAthletic.com
- P of WillStudyForFood.com
- Cassie of SuperFitBabe.me
- Jennifer of TheFitFork.com
- Jordan of TheBalancedBlonde.com
- Danielle of FollowMyGut.com
- Jody of Truth2BeingFit.com
- Erin of ErinsInsideJob.com
- Susie of Suzlyfe.com