You know how there are some words (if not all words) in the English language that make you think…
WHY IN THE F-BOMB ARE THEY CALLED THAT?
- Why on earth is a KITCHEN called a KITCHEN? Why isn’t it called, “the food room” or “the place where HANGER goes to die”? And then, of course… You start to wonder why FOOD is called FOOD?
Your mind is spinning with examples right now, isn’t it? And let me guess, you’re now looking at this text and thinking: WHY, WHY DO ALL THESE WORDS MEAN WHAT THEY DO?!?!
Well, if you ever wondered why the word PROTEASE is called that…
Cause I mean, I know a bunch of you can’t sleep at night wondering why protease, the specific enzyme in our body that breaks down protein into amino acids, has been labeled as such.
Hmmm, you’re going to be sleeping like a comfy little
drugged up happy baby tonight because I have the answer for you!
You ready for the BEEFY REVEAL?!
Protease is derived from the words… PRO (from the word professional) and TEASE (what strippers do to people at strip clubs)… Because it’s a straight up pro at teasing.
As mentioned earlier, protease is a very helpful enzyme in our bodies that digests the protein we consume (and does a multitude of other beneficial things in our bodies as well), however, that’s spelling it out in layman’s terms…
And leaves people to believe that all protein and how it’s broken down in the body is created equal; and eating (chicken, steak, hemp seeds, fish) or drinking (protein powders) the macro nutrient causes the same effects on your body.
Damn tease! Teases F with our minds and make us believe one thing that might not necessarily be true!
Well, once you watch the latest GiGi Eats… Your mind might get rather “swole” (with some new information) like the dudes you see at the gym jabbering about who’s muscles are bigger…
And I am NOT a pro at teasing (trust me, ha ha ha ha!), so you can believe what I say in this video.
CLICK PLAY to get “JACKED”…
But wait, WHY does JACKED mean so many different things?! And my brother’s name is Jack… Jack in the Box. Cracker Jacks. A car Jack. Jack of hearts. Jack rabbits. Gah! Shut up brain. Let everyone just watch the YouTube video!
So Tell Me…
- What words make you go HMMMM, WHY ARE YOU CALLED THAT?
- Do you prefer to EAT or DRINK your protein?
- Favorite protein powder on the market, GO!
- What’s the funniest thing you’ve seen at the gym lately?
- Do you venture into the weight room? What does your routine look like?
- What source of protease is your favorite?
protein eating drinking