You will snog this eggnog…
And then you may very well get so drunk, you wind up getting your stocking stuffed… Or visa versa?
Deck those halls, baby. Deck those halls!
But seriously. ‘Tis the season to be jolly… And if you find this NOT to be the case, then this eggnog (I am about to show you how to make) will help ease any tension you may have during this time of year.
And honestly… You don’t even have to add rum.
But… Rum… Yum. Yum.
So… Now you truly have no excuse NOT to get to a snoggin’!
And… I think I just made it insanely clear that I, in fact, snogged the shit out of this drink… But this time, I did it with my friend Carla, The Curvy Film Critic.
Why Carla? Well, first of all, she’s dynamite, secondly, I met her not too long ago at the movie junket for the latest holiday hit… Daddy’s Home 2 starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg… The movie that actually inspired this recipe (you’ll have to see the flick to know why)… And thirdly… Carla has dubbed herself THE eggnog connoisseur (or perhaps I should say SNOGGER?) and since I have NEVER had or made eggnog before in my life, I thought it necessary to recruit her assistance!
Well in order for my “GiGi-Approved” eggnog recipe to play tonsil hockey with you… And win… I guess I need to share the recipe… I mean, this season is all about “giving”, right?
I know you’re truly “EGG-CITED”… So go on, CHUG this recipe video!
SNOG THIS EGGNOG
- 2 Cups Light Coconut Milk (from carton)
- 1 Cup Full Fat Coconut Milk (from can)
- 1 Scoop Primal Kitchen Collagen Fuel, Vanilla Coconut (use vanilla vegan protein if you wish)
- 1 Egg (omit or use 1 TBS Chia Seeds)
- 8 TBS Walden Farms Pancake Syrup (or any low calorie/no calorie/sugar-free syrup option – however, this may change the sweetness so taste test while making)
- 1 TSP Nutmeg
- 1/2 TSP Ginger
- 1/2 TSP AllSpice
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Rum, optional
CARLA AND I ARE NOGGIN’ IT TO YA… OVER ON THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
SO TELL ME…
- Are you a lover of eggnog?
- How about holiday movies? Love em, or hate em?
- Did you see Daddy’s Home 2 yet?
- Do you plan on DECKING YOUR HALLS this holiday season?
- Have you ever used the word SNOG before?
- What’s your favorite holiday drink?