Horseradish and blue cheese ice cream studded with candied maple bacon and lobster topped with fois gras and drizzled with turkey gravy.
Get the fuck out of my face with that diarrhea-encouraging goopy mess.
Seriously. If someone tried to force feed me this by putting a spoonful up to my lips… Let’s just say… What I would serve up to said person… Wouldn’t be soft.
Sure. I love creating outside of the box recipes and food combinations just as much as the next
attention whore person, but there are some foods in life, that you just don’t fucking mess with.
Ice cream flavors being one of them.
I’d apologize to all the ice cream shops around the world that are trying to be creative… But I am not sorry for shitting on their ideas. Because nope, chicken wing ice cream DOES NOT SOUND GOOD.
Well now, don’t I sound a lot like lemon and limeade ice cream dressed with sriracha sauce?
Or in other words… Spicy, bitter and sour.
However… When I think about the recipe(s) I am about to share with all of you… One might compare my demeanor to that of vanilla bean ice cream…
Sweet, alluring, delicious and completely reliable.
If you thought “plain” when thinking about vanilla bean ice cream… I might just go do a cartwheel on a horse’s back… To prove otherwise.
But since I know NONE of you thought that… I am going to stay RIGHT HERE and serve up my latest recipe(s) for ICE CREAM.
No… I am not about to reveal a salmon ice cream.
If I did… I would have to punch myself in the face to succumbing to the wacky ice cream flavors trend.
My recipe(s) are simple flavors. Classics. Favorites. You know… Chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry.
The horseradish stayed in the fridge.
That being said… The actual recipe for these ice cream creations… Are not the typical dairy and sugar-filled scoops of “heaven” that actually tend to make everyone feel like “hell” a few hours later.
For the full SCOOP (te he he)… Watch the latest GiGi Eats video featuring Nuzest North America’s President Jonathan!
- 1 Can Light Coconut Milk
- 1 Serving (2 Scoops) Nuzest Protein Powder (vanilla, chocolate or strawberry)
- 1/4 Tbs Erythritol
- 1. While I used three different techniques in order to make three different flavors of this ice cream (chocolate, vanilla and strawberry), Jonathan and I came to the conclusion that making ice cream in an actual ice cream maker is the best... So what you need to do for that is...
- 2. Take your ice cream maker bowl that has been in the freezer for 24 + hours, and pour all of your ingredients (that you mixed in a mixing bowl prior) into the bowl.
- 3. Place on the ice cream maker, place churn in bowl and then place the ice cream maker top on and press start so the ice cream maker can work its magic for the next 20-30 minutes!
- 4. If you don't have an ice cream maker, you can certainly use a blender... And all you have to do is combine all three ingredients, whirl away and you're well on your way to delicious brain freeze!
So Tell Me…
- Weirdest flavored ice cream you’ve ever eaten: GO!
- Favorite ice cream flavor: GO!
- What are your thoughts on “trendy” food products?
- Have you ever made your own ice cream before?
- Do you own an ice cream maker? Do you agree with Jonathan and me when we say it’s LIFE CHANGING?!
- Nuzest… Have you tried it yet?
- What celebrity would you like to smash ice cream in their face and why?