After much internal debate, I’ve decided that life is pretty much TOPS when you slip yourself into a hooded, microfiber onesie and hit “the juice”…
This experience reminds us of when we were all about three or four years old, when our only stress in life was making enough easy bake oven “scones” for our imaginary friends attending our three o’clock tea party.
Will Mr. Fluffersnuff get enough to eat?
To the dudes reading this… Do not deny the fact that you too let your inner Julia Child out way back when those easy bake ovens were all the rage…
Or maybe even in college?
Now I am sure you’re all expecting me to cordially invite you to an exclusive Easy Bake Oven Tea Party…
However in this weeks’ GiGi Eats… NO easy bake oven can be found.
In fact… No oven at all is necessary for the recipe I am about to share with you.
And I can attest (along with my guests, The Winos in Onesies) that today’s fare will captivate your taste buds… With the help of some… “Juice”… Or in other words: South American vino!
SO grab a glass… (Moderation people)… And click PLAY below!
Scallops & Dover Sole Lime Ceviche
- 1/2 pound sea scallops
- 1/2 pound dover sole (or any white fish)
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 bell peppers, any color you wish, chopped
- 8 to 10 limes, juices
- 1 – 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a dish, making sure the liquid covers the seafood so it can “cook” it.
- Marinate in the fridge for 4 + hours.
- Shove in your face!
SO TELL ME…
- What do you think is the most BLISSFUL moment in life?
- Onesie, PJs or Robe?
- If you drink wine, what is your favorite and why?
- Are you a seafood fan?
- When was the last time you
made a pile of crapbaked with an easy bake oven?
- What celebrity looks like the FAILED Easy Bake Oven goody below…?
Don’t forget to check out The Winos in Onesies…