There are only a few things in life I would consider challenging.
- Building an entire house, during the middle of winter, in Alaska, with one arm tied behind my back.
- Going duck hunting with a blow dart while also blind folded.
- Driving to Santa Monica, California from Hollywood, at 5:15pm.
- Jumping out of a plane with a battery powdered hot plate and then asked to cook fried rice.
- Holding a baby…
Sure… I may be coming clean to the fact that I may not actually have the super powers I once admitted to having… However… When it comes to creating a unique smoothie featuring NuZest Protein Powder so as to win over all of your votes…
I don’t even have to say ABRACADABRA for that one to happen!
I admit… My food photography totally blows worse than a broken leaf blower… But don’t you recall your mother ALWAYS TELLING YOU not to judge a book by it’s cover. I get it, my food is NOT a book… But still.
Exhibit A… BAH HA HA!
This competition is more about TASTE than anything else anyways… And also… When you think about it, all the food you shove into your trap winds up looking about as messy as a 10-car pile up on the freeway during a freak snowstorm… When it hits your stomach… SO REALLY… my food photos are just foreshadowing.
What I am also foreshadowing?
That I will win this “smoothie off” against Hurry Up The Food.
With my DUCK FACE on…?
So at this point, you all know that I was asked by HurryUpTheFood.com to essentially embarrass them in front of all of you… By creating a mouthwatering creation (they made one too, and you can check it out on their blog… However, I doubt you’ll need to after you see my formulation) that can be made in literally thirty seconds… Thanks to the real PRO in the kitchen… My blender!
Are you ready to watch some SMOOTH… Ass kicking?
Well then: click on the latest GiGi Eats!
The Zesty Caulicokin Smoothie
- 1 Serving of Vanilla NuZest (2 scoops) –> 20% Off Discount Code: hgcomp20
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 + Cups of Frozen Cauliflower
- 2 Tbs Erythritol
- 6 Drops Vanilla Extract
- 3 Squares Stevia-Sweetened Dark Chocolate
- 12 Mini “Cake Balls” <– Click for that recipe, and use Chocolate NuZest instead of vanilla protein powder
Make that SMOOTH OPERATOR work…
- Make the chocolate cake balls (you can follow the recipe linked above… It’s super easy, PROMISE!)
- Put all of the above ingredients together in your blender… And puree away!
- How FLIPPING SMOOTH simple this recipe?!
Ok… Now that you’ve drooled so much over my smoothie that you’ve become dehydrated… Or scratched your head so hard (out of pure confusion) that you pulled out a chunk of your hair… Go check out Hurry Up The Food’s smoothie concoction and tell us in the comments below who’s recipe you’d rather try!
The winner of this challenge will win a 6-day, 5-night all-inclusive trip to RAWLINS, WYOMING… Where he or she will get an exclusive tour of the Wyoming State Penitentiary!
SOUNDS and looks… Majestic. Hope you win… Hurry Up The Food!
Luckily for ALL OF YOU… We are not giving away this FABULOUS trip…
So tell me…
- The obvious question: If you were challenged in a smoothie off… What would you throw in your blender?
- What is your favorite recipe using cauliflower?
- Have you ever won a trip to an “exotic” destination?
- What’s CHALLENGING for you?
- Are you a frequent reader of the blog HURRY UP THE FOOD?
- What food do you think takes WAY TOO LONG TO COOK, thus you don’t make it all that often, or at all?