Because I am one curious baby dolphin…
I GOOGLE IMAGED the word CUTE to see EXACTLY what photos would be curated.
Now the reason for this search was because the amount of times people have called me “CUTE” (and definitely NOT sexy… WOMP. WOMP.)… Had me convinced that MY mug shot would pop up first in the search engine results.
Alas, I was wrong…
Instead… This is what popped up…
Okay, Gina (The Trainer) wasn’t ACTUALLY the first photo to show up… But she too shares my slight irritation** about being called CUTE (and never sexy) all the time.
Those dimples, though… Not sexy?
Basically… People are telling us we look like…
According to GOOGLE IMAGE… That little fluffy bird cartoon thing has been dubbed CUTE.
Am I one to counter GOOGLE’S beliefs? I mean, that search engine is ALWAYS right, no?
That being said… Gina and I decided to counter everyone else’s beliefs in thinking that she and I (along with the rest of the “cute” girls in the world) CANNOT be sexy…
While making SUGAR-FREE HOLIDAY COOKIES.
Talk about a challenge… Because holiday sugar cookies are… Notoriously “ADORABLE” (gah! I think that word is WORSE THAN being called cute!).
Did we SUCCEED or FAIL… YOU BE THE JUDGE and then MAKE THESE COOKIES:
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Swerve (+ 1 or 2 Tbs for topping)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract/Vanilla Capella Flavor Drops
- 1 Scoop Clutch Baking Mix (Protein Powder Baking Mix)
- Food Coloring of Choice (we used red and green, so we split this recipe in 1/2)
To make these cuties…
- Preheat your oven to 360 degrees.
- Combine all the above ingredients and then before you put your food coloring into the mix, divide the cookie batter in two, so you can get festive and use red and green food coloring (or blue and yellow if you want to go the Hannukah approach).
- Shape cookies and place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for… 10 to 20 minutes, depending on how powerful your oven is, and if you decide to line your baking sheet with tin foil, parchment paper or just spray it with non-stick spray (these things change baking time).
- Plate cookies and sprinkle with powdered swerve and try, just TRY, not to eat the entire batch!
So Tell Me…
- Tell me your definitions for both CUTE and SEXY.
- Have you ever been called CUTE before? How do you feel about it?
- When you think of the word CUTE… What comes to mind?
- Did Gina and I miss any simple tips/tricks to transforming your cuteness into sexiness?
- Google your name… What’s the first image that pops up?
- How many Christmas/Holiday cookies have you wolfed down so far? Wait… Who’s counting?