Frosty… The snow man… Was a jolly, happy… soul.
Oh wait, WRONG HOLIDAY! My bad!
My brain just went on a tangent because the recipe that Tara and I have created for all of you this week, includes some FROST ACTION…
Frost… Frosty… Common, you can’t tell me your brain doesn’t travel to the North Pole when you think of that word.
However, the second you start watching the latest Saint Patrick’s Day themed video featuring Tara and I…
By the way, You will have to vote on whether or not you like the new name we gave ourselves…
Your brains (BRAINS! BRAINS! Ha, that sounds weird) will most likely travel by multi– colored unicorn to the end of a rainbow, where you will be greeted by Leprechauns dancing Irish jigs atop pots of gold while throwing back frothy green beer and stuffing their traps full of our Shepherd’s Pie creation!
Or maybe we will take you on a mind-cation to Papua New Guinea, where wild boar roam freely…..
O….KAY…. You know what? I will just let you see for yourself!
Hopefully we at least take your taste buds to the kitchen with our latest pièce de résistance… Oh wait, that was French…
With our sárshaothar!!
Wild Boar Shepherd’s Pie with Cauliflower “Frosting”
- 1 lbs wild boar
- 1/2 medium, white onion
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery hearts
- 1/2 head steamed cauliflower
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tbs olive oil or coconut oil
To make this magical “potluck”… Click here for instructions!
SO TELL ME…
- Do you have a lucky charm? If so, what is it?
- What is the most exotic meat you’ve ever eaten? (Veggies – what is the most exotic FOOD you’ve ever had?)
- Would you walk out in public with Shamrock nipple covers on? Ah ha ha!
- Have you ever had Shepherd’s Pie before?
- If you were to find the end of a rainbow, what would you hope to discover there?
- Who is now going to sing Christmas songs for the rest of the day?
- Do you consider Lucky the Leprechaun a celebrity? (The Lucky Charms cartoon character)
- How cool would this movie be: a movie featuring ALL of the cartoon characters featured on cereals! OH MAN, I need to start writing the screen play ASAP – who wants in on this MAGICAL project!?
Announcement # 2: I would truly appreciate if you’d support my latest venture: GOSSIPER!