Welcome to the DUDE FOOD “cafe”!
How can Whitney and I help you today?
Oh! You’d like an EXTRA LARGE meaty pizza loaded with bacon and sausage?
Not a problem… Coming RIGHT UP!
**But… Sorry, we’re out of Ryan Reynolds**
So what exactly is Dude Food. This is a new web series Whitney and I decided to cook up (ha ha ha ha ha!), where we take not so healthy foods that “dudes*” (yes, you ladies probably love them too!) love (tacos, chicken wings, hot dogs… Yes, I am totally stereotyping over here) and give them a HEALTHY make over, because I mean, in Hollywood, everything is ALWAYS getting a makeover!
What you need for today’s recipe:
- 1/2 head cauliflower, riced
- 1-2 eggs (We used egg whites, however whole eggs are better. You could also use FLAX “EGGS”)
- 1-2 tbs seasonings of your choice (we used Pizza seasoning)
- 1 tbs olive oil (optional, use if you only use 1 egg)
- ANYTHING you’d like, just as long as it’s not trans fat and sugar laden!
***MAKE SURE YOU RING OUT the cauliflower (after it is riced and steamed) in a kitchen towel!***
Did you know that an ULTIMATE PEPPERONI Pizza from Domino’s clocks in at 3840 calories and 2000 grams of fat (81 of these grams from saturated fat). Yes, that’s a TWO with THREE ZEROS!
OMFG!!! Who is throwing a DIVA-LIKE fit from this news? But honestly, WHAT did you expect?
WELL NEVER FEAR: GiGi and WHITNEY ARE HERE!
SO TELL US…
- What’s your favorite pizza topping?
- Have you ever tried to make a cauliflower crust? Or how about a different vegetable crust?
- Were you a pizza face in high school?
- Are you guilty of throwing an entire pizza down your esophagus in one sitting?
- Anchovies anyone?
- Since Ryan Reynolds isn’t an available topping at the Dude Food Cafe, which beef cake would you throw on your pizza (gentlemen, what saucy lady would you top your pizza with)?
- If you could throw a pizza in ANY celebrity’s face… Who would it be?
- Do you see how I put a * next to the word DUDE… Do you know what the TRUE definition of DUDE means? Those of you who KNOW (without looking it up… MAY WIN A PRIZE!)
- Have you subscribed to GIGI EATS CELEBRITIES YET? Do it!
This concoction is featured on…