While this may sound like a cheesy pick-up line… I am quite confident that I did in fact get your attention…
So really, do tell me: “how are you fon-doing?!”
While all of those ideas sounds utterly mouthwatering… In order to keep this blog rated PG (for the most part at least)… How about I offer you something else to use as a chocolate fondue sauce vehicle… That is a little less “naughty” yet isn’t exactly one of the staple dippers found at lets say… The Melting Pot.
When roasted, this rather phallic shaped frugetable (do you consider it to be a fruit or a vegetable? Technically it’s a fruit because it contains seeds) brings your taste buds to some pretty high foodgasmic heights (but most of you reading this already know that).
That being said… I am about to heighten them even further (multiple foodgasms? Whoops, there goes the PG rating)… By infusing even more PLANTS into the mix… For I have also decided to alter the staple sugar-packed chocolate dipping sauce that you fond-ionados (har har) are all too accustom to.
If you’d like to see what I mean exactly… Click play on the latest video…
FON-DOING with PLANTFUSION
Sugar, Dairy, Egg, Gluten, Soy, Nut & Fruit-Free Chocolate & Vanilla Dips
- 1 Packet/Serving Chocolate (or Vanilla) PlantFusion Protein Powder*
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Ripe Avocado
- 4 Tbs Xylitol Sweetened Honey Replacement (or honey if you can eat sugar)
- 5 – 7 Drops of French Vanilla Capella Flavor Drops
- 1 – 2 Tbs Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate, optional
Whirl it up…
- Throw all of the above ingredients into a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Dip whatever the heck you want into it… You could ever Netflix and Chill with this SMOOTH “date” on Valentine’s Day.
Talk about a rather sinless, yet delectable blend of healthy and delightful elements. Now, while I am pretty sure you have all had a love affair with avocados at one point or another (or perhaps you still are?) have you ever tried courting PlantFusion Vegan Protein Powders?
These animal, soy, nut and gluten-free protein supplements contain a whooping 21 grams of protein per serving, which is insanely impressive… However, I was truly turned on by the fact that these supplements contain pre and probiotics to help support digestion… Because this just means that when you do fondue (with this recipe)… You won’t have to worry about NON-SEXY repercussions, ahem.
So Tell Me…
- Do you consider butternut squash a fruit or a vegetable?
- What would you use to submerge into either of these dips?
- What are you dipping into this Valentine’s Day?
- Have you ever had PlantFusion protein powder before? How did you use it?
- Are you a chocolate or vanilla person?