Celebrities actually cook? Since when?
While whether or not Tom Cruise or Rosie O’Donnell are stirring up a batch of brownies or roasting a chicken (maybe even together!) is up for debate, web sites and magazines always write articles denoting how celebs are known for an “oh so scrumptious” holiday dish that the rest of “us” MUST try.
Well thank you, Richard Florczak, Jewels Elmore, Steven Lecchi, Sevan Azarian, Gary Robins… and all you other celebrity personal chefs out there, for concocting such tantalizing recipes.
Lets have a look-see at what these bad-ass chefs, oh excuse me, celebrities have conjured up.
- Julia Robert’s Peach Crisp
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Marshmallow Mud Squares
- Courtney Cox’s Currant Scones
- Ashley Tisdale’s Candy Cane Sugar Cookies
- Christina Hendricks’s Pumpkin Cocktail
- Jewel’s Cherry Pie
- Tom Cruise’s Spaghetti Carbonara
- Britney Spears’s Cheetos Chicken Casserole
- Reese Witherspoon’s Spiced Tea
- Meryl Streep’s Heart Cookies
- William Shatner’s Cappuccino Muffins
- Neil Patrick Harris’s Ooey Gooey Bars
- Eva Longoria’s Churros
Bear in mind that these recipes are NOT very healthy (thanks guys for promoting unhealthy eating habits)… but since celebrities do make these dishes, doesn’t that mean they don’t have any calories!?
Mmm scrumptious. GiGi Eats Celebrities.